Nate Marquardt will frusturate and work over Hector Lombard

I got Lombard here by TKO late. Nate has been inconsistent as of late

Why wouldn't I be? What makes you think Lombard is stronger that Nate? His biceps?

And nate is clearly faster and lighter on his feet.

I agree, Nate was one of the strongest even at MW. He will be at least as strong as Lombard. Nate is faster and lighter on his feet, yes, but I'll give the edge in hand speed to Lombard though. He's just so incredibly explosive.

I definetly agree with you .
Nate is not bodybuild like but he's strong as a warhogs , Lombard is built like a tank but doens't strike me as being super strong .

What? If I recall correctly Barnett said Lombard is a freak in strength. Also Boetsch said that shooting in on Limbard was like shooting into a brick wall. Lombard is much stronger than Marquardt.

Dude I can actually see nate KOing him and sending him back to Bellator. honestly hector is overrated

What? If I recall correctly Barnett said Lombard is a freak in strength. Also Boetsch said that shooting in on Limbard was like shooting into a brick wall. Lombard is much stronger than Marquardt.

Guess we'll see soon .

I really hope nate ko's Lombard because I'm afraid if he loses he's gone

Lombard has lost a ton of mass on his cut.

Any experience lifter knows when you drop size, you drop weight on the car - Lombard must come in similar strengthed and faster or will risk getting taken down and gassed

I guess Lombard wouldn't mind having to punch for at least 3 minutes...

After all that camp and grueling weight cut.

So, frustration?

I got Lombard early....LOL!

Dude is a beast....not quite ready to jump on that train yet.

I think Nate gets cut after this fight. Three straight losses going back to the Saffiedine fight, and he just can not hang with the best of 170.

Back