Nate Marquardt ‘shocked’ with scoring in decision loss to Vitor Belfort, wants Rematch in the US.

I had Vitor winning 29-28. Close fight but Vitor did more damage. Vitor also would have won with pride rules which means more than the ufc's crappy method of judging. Vitor won this fight.

Were there any fights really worth watching on that card?

I just watched highlights of the main event.

Bangbose vs Borrachinha was pretty good.

Co-main and main were very nice too.

Lol, Vitor has big fights ahead, not an instant rematch with a guy he just beat. Does Nate really want Vitor to finish what he started

Lol at Nate claiming he rocked him multiple times. That fight was like watching two people spar at 30%, no one wants that again

Don't worry too much Nate I don't think anyone really gives a fuck to watch that shite again

Don't worry, Nate, no one was a winner in that fight.

The fight was shit and both should retire or go to Bellator.

all Nate did was smiling after gettting hit, against a low-testosterone, decrepit Vitor

The clear loser was us that watched the fight.

In other sports fans harp on whether a strike was called wrong or if a play should have been offside.

In MMA a fight can be incorrectly judged for a third of its length or longer and fans are like whatever I was bored.

I had Nate winning 1 and 2, Belfort winning 3, and definitely not a 10-8 which would have made it a draw. However, I am not a judge sitting ringside, I am a judge sitting in front of my TV watching 2 guys past their prime without the help of a TRT program.

Nate only has himself to blame for that god awful performance.
what?

That was the best I've seen Nate look in a long time. He looked great during those first 2 rounds.

You're out of your mind..

I'm not a Nate fan by any means but he performed well.

I had Vitor winning 29-28. Close fight but Vitor did more damage. Vitor also would have won with pride rules which means more than the ufc's crappy method of judging. Vitor won this fight.

No he would not have.

And Vitor did not do more damage.

What on earth fight were u watching.

Nobody cares about this fight the first and I care even less the second time. Time for trt belfort to go to rizin and fight crocop. The other guy can start a church since he religious and has free time on his hands

Lol

Two of the judges were

Jeff Mullen
Chris Lee

So why does he act like fight being in Brazil makes the difference?
I think it does to a certain extent as when the home town fighter lands strikes etc he will get a better reaction from the crowd then the foreigner so it could easily sway the judges perspective of the fight .
Also I thought Nate won also but it wasn't a great fight so I'm not that interested in a rematch , Good to see Nate though wants to avenge a loss and not run form defeat .

Back