Nate looking shredded at 170? (PIC)

Nate is never shredded. I will say he looks better than I have seen him in a while though

Yup he is also flexing his whole body especially his abs in the 155lb pic whilst in the other one, its so grainy no one can see shit.
Yeah, they took that picture with this.

potatophoneleakedphoto.png

Good game. If he's in the shape that he faced Michael Johnson, Conor really has no hope of winning. Bet on an earlier finish this time around.

I love this gif. He just looks so shook once he sees Diaz.

And you would be a fool to believe he's not gonna feel that same hollow feeling until he eats two good shotz 1, 2, and see if he don't "panic"...

Conor still convinced Nate weighs 346 pounds and has to fight with 1.5 limbs on Saturday. If he keeps believing that he may have a chance. MMA is all mental.

Nah, I think it's because he was holding his arms in the air vs the first picture where his arms are down lower. His torso stretched out is all. I can't imagine Diaz cutting a lot of weight for this fight, I can't imagine anything over 180. Although, he did fight at WW before these past two, I don't know if he cut much weight for those.

Too much logic for one post on SD lol

Back