Nate looking shredded at 170? (PIC)

according to Conor fans, Nate is probably cuttin from +265 and Conor is the only man to move up 5 weight classes

The funniest part is they used to make fun of the 'midgets' at 145 and Conor himself did as well. It's just amazing the level of hypocrisy.

The other ones Nate looks small, this one he looks like a HW. Only way the customer knows Conor is gonna slay a beast.
I dunno, he actually looks less shredded in the abdominal area in this new photoshoot than the first one.

birds-of-war.gif

First time Ive noticed Nate repping America, and not Mexico or the 209 specifically. Interesting

Those shitty pics remind me of spotting Big Foot out in the wild... what no shaky camera footage?

The funniest part is they used to make fun of the 'midgets' at 145 and Conor himself did as well. It's just amazing the level of hypocrisy.
thats their logic, if Conor beats them being the bigger man himself it doesnt matter because he can make the weight. If Nate beats Conor, he's just the bigger guy beating a fighter from 2 weights under. Even when Conor has more reach advantage over FW than Nate has over Conor, it doesn't matter.

Maybe because he is holding 15lbs of fat/water weight?
Nah, I think it's because he was holding his arms in the air vs the first picture where his arms are down lower. His torso stretched out is all. I can't imagine Diaz cutting a lot of weight for this fight, I can't imagine anything over 180. Although, he did fight at WW before these past two, I don't know if he cut much weight for those.

I think the cut to LW gets really hard for him. Wouldnt be surprised if he stays at WW.

McGregor-reax-Diaz.gif

Conor any comment on the recent pics of Nate's condition 4 days out from the fight..? Conor, Conor, Conor! any response..?

Last edited:
Back