Nate, Khabib and Ferguson missing the opportunity

03-pet-duck.jpg
Oh thats just haterism

Butthurt aldo fans are like the manlet versions of butthurt anderson fans. Cant accept shit.

For what? For beating edgar ( a guy he allready beat at 145) he gets to leapfrog everyone at 155? Conor JUST won the belt after being gifted the title shot allready. Its not like he is a dominant champion who has run out of challengers. There are guys with long winning streaks who are nipping at his heels. Aldo's fight with Conor wasnt even close. What claim could he possibly have?
I don't know being unbeaten for almost a decade fighting top tier fighters? Beating the former LW champ not once but twice. People have gotten titleshots for waaaay less. (Remember Gus?) I also said titleshot OR n°1 contender fight.

Anyway, like I said in my other post, that's just my opinion.

I am in favor of building a border checkpoint that spans from 146 to 154 pounds.
This will definitely keep the LW title immigrants from stealing jobs from real lightweights.
Until we have a real solid plan for vetting these immigrants, we need to put a temporary hold on accepting any new ones.
I like the idea of manlets having to build their own wall.

you couldnt do this with the women though

rousey2.gif

I don't know being unbeaten for almost a decade fighting top tier fighters? Beating the former LW champ not once but twice. People have gotten titleshots for waaaay less. (Remember Gus?) I also said titleshot OR n°1 contender fight.

Anyway, like I said in my other post, that's just my opinion.

Worst case scenarios shouldnt be a cause to leapfrog aldo into the #1 contender spot at this juncture.

I like the idea of manlets having to build their own wall.

you couldnt do this with the women though

rousey2.gif

Well, I mean, Tony is probably tall enough to help them finish the top level, but yeah, they should definitely have to pay for it.
It's not like they send over their best or their brightest. They send over rapists, who bail after the money shot.

Worst case scenarios shouldnt be a cause to leapfrog aldo into the #1 contender spot at this juncture.
Seriously man, like I said it's my opinion. Does it bother you so much? And the Gus one was an example, there are plenty more, starting with UFC 204.

Seriously man, like I said it's my opinion. Does it bother you so much? And the Gus one was an example, there are plenty more, starting with UFC 204.
Because your opinion is that the belt wont go to Khabib Abdulmanapovich Nurmagomedov

Because your opinion is that the belt wont go to Khabib Abdulmanapovich Nurmagomedov
I specifically said in my first post I did not want to have any Khabib fans breathing down my neck.

And he'll never win the belt.
SXfRcQ0.gif

Does WME-IMG feel they need every card to be headlined by a "title fight"

Does WME-IMG feel they need every card to be headlined by a "title fight"
At this point they're looking to make as much money as they can

It doesn't matter if it's a zebra vs a gorilla for main event

Aldo vs Khabib for the interim LW title? Wtf has Conor done to the game?

I'm calling it tho. Aldo vs Diaz.

Last edited:
Risk of losing streaks, losing momentum etc.

They do fear it, win streaks bring hype and more money.

Yes, Conor is completely afraid of losing. That's why he fought aldo....then signed to fight RDA....then fought Diaz (and LOST), then signed up to fight a guy again that he just lost to.

Then signed to fight alvarez who was supposed to take him down non stop.

I think Conor takes the Kabib fight without thinking twice.

Hopefully he won't lead with his melon again.
No kidding. He fought with too much emotion and ran in un-characteristically. He reassured me as a fan of his in the Edgar rematch that the Conor fight didn't affect him, it was just the the 13 seconds that got the best of him. And of course Conor's left hand, but if Aldo doesn't run in, and he uses his kicks...Conor becomes a zombie after two rounds.

Back