Nate is way taller than Conor (pic), wonder what's his reach advantage

Nate talks crap about fighting midgets but cuts down to 155 himself. Why not just fight at 185 Nate?

tumblr_mx95cvo3bY1ry1rm7o1_400.gif
I get your point, but gawd, we all know Struve has NO clue how to use his reach lol.

Conors 5"7 guys breaking news, sherdog says nate is only 5"10

Anyone else find it strange that Nate is a taller and slightly more rangier fighter but Conor still has a bigger head?

It's a discussion thread, why can't he discuss it and ask questions without people "trying" to be funny.

I'm not trying to be funny. Simply pointing out that sherdoggers are simply googling to come up with the 76 v 74 reach....something the TS could have done himself.

Having a discussion about reach and asking what their individual reach measurements are, are 2 completely different things.

I'm not trying to be funny. Simply pointing out that sherdoggers are simply googling to come up with the 76 v 74 reach....something the TS could have done himself.

Having a discussion about reach and asking what their individual reach measurements are, are 2 completely different things.

Point taken. Should've added the word "real" on the thread topic.

I especially liked the part where Diaz called all 145 lbs midgets and then looked off to the side and acknowledged his 145 lb training partner

Conors 5"7 guys breaking news, sherdog says nate is only 5"10

Here's some pics of Conor standing next to Poirier (5'9") and Holloway (5'11"). Conor is clearly 5'9".

dustin-poirier-conor-mcgregor.png

BRukHjvCEAA2OWz.png

And if anybody actually believed that Nate is only 5'10" then.. well, they're wrong. Nate is 6'0" or 6'1". Cerrone is listed as 6'1" but Nate looks slightly taller.

diaz-and-cerrone-staredown-755205435.jpg

NateDiazCerroneUFC141.jpg

Last edited:
Here's some pics of Conor standing next to Poirier (5'9") and Holloway (5'11"). Conor is clearly 5'9".

dustin-poirier-conor-mcgregor.png

BRukHjvCEAA2OWz.png
Bro are you srs? I was being sarcastic, obviously conor is 5"9 which means obviously nate is not 5"10 like the ufc and sherdog claims.
Anyone else find it strange that Nate is a taller and slightly more rangier fighter but Conor still has a bigger head?
Bigger head= bigger target.

Lol at the Conor fans reaching so bad, so scared that Conor doesn't dwarf his opponents for once.

Scurred

Back