Nate is the betting underdog: Are you gonna to bet on him?

Yes hopefully by the time the fight comes in vegas it'll be nate +150 HOPEFULLY. I'll be dropping about 5 straight and 100 on his tko/ko line...and I'll probably bet 50 on parlay story/glover/nate

word on the street is nate will take a dive.. set up BIGGER payday

If Nate were to take a dive in exchange for a fucking GRIP of secret Dana money I don't blame him, as he owes nothing to no one.

Fighting is life and fucking death, (I've been around many an aging fighter...) and they should get PAID while the getting is good.

My guess is the bookies might just know their shit...

I think the odds are basically bang on, I think Nate will be a slight favorite before the fight, not enough for it to be worth betting though.

Vegas doesn't create odds that equate to who should win.

Vegas creates odds that equate to VEGAS WINNING.

Diaz will win this fight probably based in his fight results and connor results. Connor might have caught a bad wave right now and will lose one or two fights before winning again.

My guess is the bookies might just know their shit...

I think the odds are basically bang on, I think Nate will be a slight favorite before the fight, not enough for it to be worth betting though.

Really? You think the bookies were right in opening Nate as +300 underdog the first time? Or do you think the public betting on Conor to win shifted those lines that much?

If you can get Nate at even or better odds it's certainly worth betting.

I already did. Lol at people betting on Conor thinking it was a fluke when Diaz beat him straight off a boat.

Even though I usually hate how Conor is unrealistically praised by his crazy fans and am a huge Aldo fan

I think Conor takes this one.

yes-diego-yes-o.gif

The only safer bet in mma is that Faber will win every fight not including a title match.

If you bet otherwise. You are a fool soon to be parted with his money.

I would have the exact odds as they are now, just the other way around. There's a lot of faux confidence in Nate on here, and very little in the way of proof of large wagers reflecting that confidence.

Thank you! It's amazing how many people still don't understand this.

I know. You'd think it would be super common knowledge...but it's not.

Take the Super Bowl for example.

If TEAM A are 5 point favorites but not enough people are betting on them, then the point spread may change in order to compel more people to bet for TEAM A.

Me and some friends studied many of their respective fights last night, and the general consensus was that...it's Nate's fight to lose, but...he COULD absolutely fail due to the fact that he's super more than likely to just stand and bang.

I've been involved with sports and fighting for...ever, and I'm fucking telling you, if would TOTALLY behoove
Nate to jab his way into a clinch with the purpose of initiating a jump-guard at the VERY BEGINNING of the 1st round.

Conor has NOTHING for Nate on the ground, and contrary to popular belief on Sherdog, Conor absolutely CAN land something big that leads to following up with fight ending punches while Nate is buzzed...

When Nate was on Conan he said that his mentality is one of...expecting to get knocked out...

...whereas he SHOULD be going into this particular fight knowing that it's fucking stupid to "JUST BLEED" with Conor, as that is EXACTLY what Conor wants and expects.

In conclusion, I've made up my mind and the most I'm going to bet is $1,000 including props, which is a stark difference compared to what I initially thought about betting...

So, if I was you, I would temper your betting process by using your head, not your heart.

It's strange, the odds seem to be defying the general consensus atm, It could possibly be due to casual bettors/the irish money. if anyone is waiting to bet nate, it could be worthwhile waiting a couple more days as the general price for him is improving atm.

but one thing people betting this fight need to be careful of for this fight is the amount they wager. a lot of ppl will simply wager more as it's a big fight, this is very dangerous and can lead you into big trouble if it loses and the "chasing mentality" overrides common sense and risk management.

I think there's really nice value on Conor at -135

not much value on conor, as he was evens not that long ago, it might still be worth it though as there seems to be a constant shortening of mcgregor's odds, which is unusual considering the outcome of the first fight, and the circumstances with diaz's lack of camp. I fully expected the line to stay @ evens or nate as a slight favourite. I really can't see it going any lower than 1.66 though. I could see the line evening out a bit as more likely once the fight is a few days away, and that post weigh-in money comes in.

It's strange, the odds seem to be defying the general consensus atm, It could possibly be due to casual bettors/the irish money. if anyone is waiting to bet nate, it could be worthwhile waiting a couple more days as the general price for him is improving atm.

but one thing people betting this fight need to be careful of for this fight is the amount they wager. a lot of ppl will simply wager more as it's a big fight, this is very dangerous and can lead you into big trouble if it loses and the "chasing mentality" overrides common sense and risk management.

not much value on conor, as he was evens not that long ago, it might still be worth it though as there seems to be a constant shortening of mcgregor's odds, which is unusual considering the outcome of the first fight, and the circumstances with diaz's lack of camp. I fully expected the line to stay @ evens or nate as a slight favourite. I really can't see it going any lower than 1.66 though. I could see the line evening out a bit as more likely once the fight is a few days away, and that post weigh-in money comes in.

Good man.

Diaz is the underdog for a reason. The fight is fixed. He will make it a competitive fight and then he will get "caught". Conor Hype is there again, Nate will get a big paycheck and the UFC is happy.

Thank you! It's amazing how many people still don't understand this.

people simply should not bet at all if they don't realise how books are set so the house very rarely loses, the amount of people I see saying they owned the bookies after a decent win is surprising to say the least

Diaz is the underdog for a reason. The fight is fixed. He will make it a competitive fight and then he will get "caught". Conor Hype is there again, Nate will get a big paycheck and the UFC is happy.

with this inside knowledge you have gathered, you could be at a BIG advantage here. how much have you placed on conor?

Come on do you really think the UFC is going to risk that their biggest cash cow lose 2 in a row? Especially against a mediocre journeyman like Diaz? Dont be too naive.

I had a great night last time Connor fought. Got 5 times the money on nate and 4.75 times on Tate vs Holm. Didn't really bet anywhere close to 1000 dollahs tho.

Last time I was sure Nate was going to win this time it feels more open. Connor did beat the shit out of Diaz in the first round and if his cardio holds he could keep doing it. On the other hand diaz is coming in from a proper training camp this time.

Felt a bit like Connor was trying to prove something in their first fight. I'm going to think about it for a while longer.

I already did. Free money here.

If more retards lay money on Conor and shift the line even more, I'll bet more.

This time Nate isn't going to need a round to get his timing and rhythm set up, he'll be ready from the start. He'll be in shape, possibly heavier than before and more importantly with a camp with some serious sparring in. Conor picked the wrong dude twice.
#freemoneyman
#retardslayingmoneyonconor

Back