Nate Is prob gonna have to wait a long time for his Trilogy with Conor

When Khabib destroys Conor....Khabib will face GSP.

UFC will probably put Conor against Nate because that's the only fight Conor can win or against poirer....or just make Conor fight GSP, and have Conor lost to GSP.

However Conor without a title will be protected against Kevin lee/Tony Ferguson because the UFC knows they push his shit in.

As much as I want a resolution to the Conor vs Nate feud, I think Nate's childish behavior has made it less of a attraction.

What resolution though? Conor punched himself out on Nate's ruined face and then in the rematch he beat in nearly every MMA facet. This while being a smaller man.

Nate is really not in this conversation and it's beyond pathetic how thirsty he is for Conor to throw him another bone.

Uhhhh... the only reason Nate is at UFC 230 is because he'll already be in camp incase Khabib gets injured.

So in the likely scenario that Khabib gets injured you'll see Conor Diaz 3.

What about Conor's childish behavior? You like it when Conor hurls shit at people? As far as being childish, Nate doesn't have anything on Conor.

PS, I rewatched some of Conor's old fight, there is no way Conor's not getting taken down and drowned on the 3rd. The pace of Khabib will be too much for Conor midway through the second.
Jesus, I don't care about thier behaviour from a judgemental point of view, I meant that Nate has sat around bitching and moaning for 2 years claiming he won a fight that everyone knows he didn't, he's done nothing to keep himself relevant, just act like an entitled child.

Whereas Conor has grown bigger than was ever imaginable for an MMA fighter, I'm just starting to feel like Conor's moved past that phase, I have a feeling it won't happen until Conor decides to hang up the gloves.

What resolution though? Conor punched himself out on Nate's ruined face and then in the rematch he beat in nearly every MMA facet. This while being a smaller man.

Nate is really not in this conversation and it's beyond pathetic how thirsty he is for Conor to throw him another bone.
While I agree that Conor showed he was the more skilled fighter in both fights, at 1-1 I'd like to see a 3rd eventually, although I'd prefer Conor went after some bigger fish while he's still in his prime.

After Conor beats Khabib I'm almost certain they're gonna book him against GSP

Conor Khabib does 2 million buys

Conor GSP probably does even more.

Seems like a very clear trajectory

dnB4qqk.jpg
I would seriously wait it out if I were Diaz. He deserves that big payday and shouldnt risk losing it.

After Conor beats Khabib I'm almost certain they're gonna book him against GSP

Conor Khabib does 2 million buys

Conor GSP probably does even more.

Seems like a very clear trajectory

dnB4qqk.jpg
Your fight IQ is off the charts with this one....
Another Conor thread?

This is pretty obvious. Aren't Nate and Conor usually retired/semi-retired?

Why do people think Nate Diaz was any kind of a draw before the Conor fights? Conor sells tickets, Nate is just Nick's little brother.

Like yourself,

I enjoy the polarizing nature of Conor threads.

So many idiots to trigger

{<jimmies}

The thing is, you're not "triggering" anyone, and you're the idiot. And you're trying way too hard.

It's like neighbors with screaming children. You shut the window and tune them out because they're annoying and they want attention very badly. The "ignore list" is basically that closed window.

No one here is "salty" or "triggered" they just don't want to tolerate attention-craved children (i.e. McFanboys) and desperate 4chan trolls.

If Connor losses (I beat he does) he will never fight again.

Why would Conor ever fight Nate? He'd move up and fight Woodley before that.

no one will be interested to see GSP vs. Conor after Khabib beats the shit out of Conor.

Back