Nate is about as real as it gets

@oldschoolmmafan
I'm a Diaz fan, hence the Av, but I'm amused at how upset other Diaz fans are that I said he's not a gangster hahaha.

You have all confirmed to me that the Diaz fanbase is comprised of a lot of wannabe gangsters thinking Nate represents all the other gangsters out there and how you can "relate to him". Sorry to break your heart.

You should change the thread to Nick not Nate.

Nick-Diaz-taunt-Silva.gif

@oldschoolmmafan
I'm a Diaz fan, hence the Av, but I'm amused at how upset other Diaz fans are that I said he's not a gangster hahaha.

You have all confirmed to me that the Diaz fanbase is comprised of a lot of wannabe gangsters thinking Nate represents all the other gangsters out there and how you can "relate to him". Sorry to break your heart.
Nate never said he was a gangster, he grew up rough. We are a product of our environment and who we associate with. Body language and vocabulary are heavily driven by conditions and how we were raised. Just because someone acts or talks a certain way doesn't mean they are a "gangster". Stereotyping is detrimental to society.

You should call it "McSpikes" makes a baseless thread about how 'real' another man is.

What are you 16? Do you get drunk and tell your friends how you're both as real as it gets?

Nate's a real one.

I been waiting to find a chick that's a real one but it's hard af so I'm Mgtowing for now.

Hoping to find one on this here karate forum some day. Being a connor fan is a req

Nate Diaz never said he's a gangster lol ok. He never calls himself a real G ever. Nate was competing in martial arts at 15 and full time at 16 don't give me that how he's still acting like a gangster in his 30s cos of his environment. Nick Diaz doesn't even act anything like him and Nick is more "real" and game.

You should call it "McSpikes" makes a baseless thread about how 'real' another man is.

What are you 16? Do you get drunk and tell your friends how you're both as real as it gets?
I didn't even make the thread you dope<Y2JSmirk>

You're acting as though Nate is a rapper who makes songs about all the fake murders they have committed

I didn't even make the thread you dope<Y2JSmirk>

You're acting as though Nate is a rapper who makes songs about all the fake murders they have committed

I think I heard that one.. how does it go I heard that jawn on the radio.. it's like:

"Fallin in n outta love, in n outta lovewichu.. got me actin crazy da da you know I love it tu"

You guys know nothing about his personal life and relationships how can you call him real that's weird afff.

All you see of him is sporadic tactical tweets or tactical callouts, even pre and post fight interviews all he does is mumble and say "thang" and throw a gang sign or 2 and say stockton. He could be a POS in his personal life what do you know how can you call him real wtf?

@oldschoolmmafan

Bro you gotta find something else to be passionate about besides gate keeping the word gangster to make sure you get your dues for growing up where you did.

It’s a really low iq mindset that’s kinda toxic. No one cares if he’s literally a gangster but this “yea but I’m a real gangster” stuff is just whack. I’m just giving advice I’m guessing you’re a fairly young guy. As you get older you realize this stuff doesn’t matter and holds you back.

Go through what I said, I am in no way comparing myself to Diaz I'm just being observant. I thought most people realised by now that Nate's a little fake gangster, that doesn't make me a gangster but thanks for the concern bro.

Always been a fan of Diaz, started training BJJ 9 years ago after watching Nick Diaz.

However, he's not as real as it gets. We can all agree he's a fake gangster; the guys an upstanding citizen who does triathlons and teaches BJJ but throws gang signs with no criminal record, I couldn't have put it better than Mcgregor.

However I hold him levels above Masvidal. Masvidal hated people that talk but he's became the biggest talker in the sport and has became unbearable and a sell-out. At least Nate has stayed true to himself, other than a couple fake beefs with Mcgregor and his tactical twitter posts to get fights but that's understandable.

How is Nathan Diaz "levels above" Masvidal? In the entire time that Nathan Diaz has been inside the UFC, he's captured 1 title (The Ultimate Fighter 5 Lightweight Grand Prix Tournament).

In the entire time that Masvidal has been inside the UFC, he's captured 1 title (the UFC BMF Championship).

In the entire time that Nathan Diaz has been inside the UFC, he's had 1 title shot. He had his chance to capture the UFC Lightweight World Championship. So far, Nathan Diaz has never become the UFC Lightweight World Champion.

In the entire time that Masvidal has been inside the UFC, he's had 1 title shot. He had his chance to capture the UFC Welterweight World Championship. So far, Masvidal has never become the UFC Welterweight World Champion.

When Nathan Diaz was outside the UFC, he captured the Warrior Cup Lightweight Championship. Furthermore, he had 1 title shot inside the WEC. Nathan Diaz wasn't able to become the WEC Lightweight Champion.

When Masvidal was outside the UFC, he captured the AFC Welterweight Championship. Furthermore, he had 1 title shot inside Strikeforce. Masvidal wasn't able to become the Strikeforce Lightweight Champion.

The main difference between Masvidal and Nathan Diaz is that Masvidal STOPPED Nathan Diaz. Other than that, Jorge Masvidal and Nathan Diaz have had very similar careers and they've both had wars against the very best assassins on Planet Earth.

Even though anything is possible, Masvidal is guaranteed to go 2-0 against Nathan Diaz.

If Jorge Masvidal vs. Nathan Diaz 2 ever happens, I can't imagine any way that Nathan Diaz can actually eliminate Jorge Masvidal.

Unless I'm mistaken, Jorge Masvidal has Nathan Diaz's number.

@Crash Lance
Wait what are you talking about. When on earth did I say he is levels above Masvidal in terms of ability or career? It was in relation to the thread topic you just wasted all that time collating Masvidal accomplishments for nothing. Keep them saved in notepad or something or take a screenshot so you have them on hand next time.

Fuck usada in the ass hole for taking years away from nick Diaz. I’ll swing on a mother fucker that a hand in doing that to a true fighter. Ya heard.

Wait what are you talking about. When on earth did I say he is levels above Masvidal in terms of ability or career? It was in relation to the thread topic you just wasted all that time collating Masvidal accomplishments for nothing. Keep them saved in notepad or something or take a screenshot so you have them on hand next time.

In my opinion, abilities, careers, titles, and accomplishments are the most important ways to gauge "levels."

Furthermore, Masvidal has proven that he's equally as "real" as Nathan Diaz ever was. Masvidal might even be more than what Nathan Diaz is in that "department."

Did you forget about all those wars that Masvidal had in random backyards in Miami?

Diaz bros are nasty. Fuck y’all haters trying to put a tie on a wild animal.

Back