Nate is a midget

starts at :29. Honestly, I've never been into Dice, but this is still the funniest 5 min of comedy ever.

maxresdefault.jpg

What a surprise the ufc upgraded conors height and down graded his opponents. They did that multiple times with ronda. She was 5'6" until she wore heels and looked taller then her non heel wearing opponent who was 5'6".

Straight from conors mouth "I'm 5'8"". The ufc lists him at 5'9". Nate has about 3" on him so he has to be about 6'.
conor said 5'9 , why are you lying?

What a surprise the ufc upgraded conors height and down graded his opponents. They did that multiple times with ronda. She was 5'6" until she wore heels and looked taller then her non heel wearing opponent who was 5'6".

Straight from conors mouth "I'm 5'8"". The ufc lists him at 5'9". Nate has about 3" on him so he has to be about 6'.
He said 5'9" every time I've heard it.

I swear McGregor only became 5'9" when he came to the UFC. Wasn't he 5'8" in Cage Warriors?

Diaz seems a legit 6'0.

He's taller than Conor but not by much. But then again when u approach fights the same way every time not to mention out of shape and an average fighter, he's literally gonna hit the deck in one round. Who goes a shit how tall he is? The end is inevitable, this bums already counting his money, all he cares about.

And you think Conor is any different? He said repeatedly during the presser that all he cares about is money. He said the belt doesn't matter only the pay. So Nate is a bum because he wants to get paid well for being in the ring with a guy that could seriously harm him? Go watch golf moron...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back