Nate is a midget

Nate had about 3 inches on him in the standoff

But he's been fighting grown ups for years.

Nate had at least 2 or 3 inches on Johnson, and he's taller than Conor.

b0f16_ORIG-mma_facepalm_gif.gif

He's the skinniest fat guy I've ever seen.
One of the weakest looking athletes I've ever seen, let alone fighters I've ever seen. Made me laugh when he went spastic on TUF, took his shirt off and tried to bad ass hahaha.

One of the weakest looking athletes I've ever seen, let alone fighters I've ever seen. Made me laugh when he went spastic on TUF, took his shirt off and tried to bad ass hahaha.

He is a bad ass though. You have to give him that.

Apparently his legs as still as tall, it must be that cholo neck that shortened

He has predisposition for cardio, he was never born to be a body builder or 100m sprinter. People who are cardio animals don't gain muscle easily don don't have a beach body, but are tough as they get.

Just took a look and Chad "the midget" Mendes is 5.6... Thats like... completely normal everywhere?
Just what has a normal sherdoggers mother fed him when he was a child if 5.6 is a midget to him??

He's taller than Conor but not by much. But then again when u approach fights the same way every time not to mention out of shape and an average fighter, he's literally gonna hit the deck in one round. Who goes a shit how tall he is? The end is inevitable, this bums already counting his money, all he cares about.

Look at these incredibly weak athletes. Pathetic

hall2.jpg

Back