NATE IF YOU SEE THIS, PLEASE TAKE THE FIGHT, EASY WIN

Rory_MacDonald_vs._Nate_Diaz_9.gif

Nate would get flashbacks...
And Rory is bigger but nowhere near the wrestler Khabib is.

I can't really argue with you too much because i only saw it live & didn't follow up with an "examination..." but I remember marvelling about how much trouble Khabib waz being given.

If you wanna get into it, we can go ahead & watch it again & we'll see what's what... but from my recollection Khabib waz in a hell of a lot of trouble on the feet.

... and more than once.

It really stood out to me... so I wonder if you maybe are being a bit one sided with your commentary.

He might have tagged him a few times and outstruck him, but he only really wobbled him once... And that was for a brief moment.

hendersondoazfight_2422977b.jpg
Rory_MacDonald_vs._Nate_Diaz_9.gif

Very doubtful that Nate would be able to execute any submissions on Khabib. He would likely get tossed around all night.

With that said Nate has filled out his frame a ton since he faced a good wrestler. It is possible he would have better TDD now that he's not so skinny, but doubtful. Khabib likely has better takedowns then anyone he's faced as well.

Historically though blanket fighters defeat everyone except for the champions. See Jon Fitch. Conor will kill Khabib.
If Khabib can tie Conor up, even as briefly as Alvarez did, he's going to the mat. Getting inside without getting tagged will be the problem

Nate is one of my favorite fighters in MMA, but Khabib straight up mauls him.

Can't see them agreeing to a deal with Nate, he'll be wanting way more than Tony is asking.

+ Why the fuck are they creating an interim 155 belt? The champ won it last month.

Because they know Conor's scared and will duck contenders and never defend lmao

Back