NATE IF YOU SEE THIS, PLEASE TAKE THE FIGHT, EASY WIN

His reach is listed as 70 inches everywhere. A 5'10 man with a 64 inch reach would look like a freak show.

I agree, but I swear he used to have 64 inch reach lol. I kinda always knew that had to be a mistake though.

Thats true but can Khabups stay safe on Nates guard for 5 rounds ?

I would give Bups a 65/35 advantage if this fight happened but i don't think it would be an ease task.like some people here .

Also TS Nate the Great is no fighting nobody else not named Connie.

Henderson, Neer, Guida, Stevenson, Kim, Macdonald

Lots of wrestlers have had no problem hanging out in Nate's guard.

3) Nate has a 1 foot reach advantage. Yes, you heard right, one FOOT, not inch. How often does that even happen in the UFC? Nate knows how to use ALL of his reach. Nate has the stand up, if you think otherwise you are definitely shertarded. Only way Khabib wins is by taking Nate down and holding him there the entire time.

I don't know if I skimmed and missed something here, but if not: You need to really stick to facts if you want to try and give a reasoned approach to your shertrolling. A one foot reach advantage??? Do you even know what that would mean? I don't know the reaches of either BTW.

If Khabib is 5-10, then his average arm length would be roughly equal his height (i.e. 70 inches). If Nate is 6-1, his arm length would be 73. For context, Sonny Liston was one of the greatest boxers of all-time and was 6-1--his reach was like 84 inches! Nate doesn't have any extraordinary reach like that. His is probably slightly above average.

That would mean Khabib's would have to be incredibly short (i.e. terribly short arms), which he doesn't seem to have. Get your facts right, dummy.

Man I hope this fight gets made. Nate is going to be something like a +300 underdog even though this is a horrible match up stylistically for Khabib. Nate should be a -200 underdog IMO. Here is why Nate is going to win:

1)Most of you shertards think wrestling is Nates weakness, even though it isn't. Nates gound game is legit, he tapped Ryan Hall in a grappling only match, and Ryan Hall's ground game is so good that Gray Maynard didn't even want to risk getting tapped even though going into his guard was the only chance he had of winning. Nate can hang with Khabib on the ground. Nate is not Michael Johnson.

2)Nate gets beat with leg kicks. Bendo, Thompson, RDA all battered his legs. Khabib simply doesn't have that in his game.

3) Nate has a 1 foot reach advantage. Yes, you heard right, one FOOT, not inch. How often does that even happen in the UFC? Nate knows how to use ALL of his reach. Nate has the stand up, if you think otherwise you are definitely shertarded. Only way Khabib wins is by taking Nate down and holding him there the entire time.

4) MJ rocked Khabib with pretty much nothing.

5) Nate has the better Cardio.

With that being said, if this fight is made, who you guys got?
Me no shertarded dammit!

Man I hope this fight gets made. Nate is going to be something like a +300 underdog even though this is a horrible match up stylistically for Khabib. Nate should be a -200 underdog IMO. Here is why Nate is going to win:

1)Most of you shertards think wrestling is Nates weakness, even though it isn't. Nates gound game is legit, he tapped Ryan Hall in a grappling only match, and Ryan Hall's ground game is so good that Gray Maynard didn't even want to risk getting tapped even though going into his guard was the only chance he had of winning. Nate can hang with Khabib on the ground. Nate is not Michael Johnson.

2)Nate gets beat with leg kicks. Bendo, Thompson, RDA all battered his legs. Khabib simply doesn't have that in his game.

Nate Diaz does not have a 1 foot reach advantage lol. If the stats say that, the stats are bullshit.

Khabib vs Nate = GSP vs Nick replay.

Khabib vs Conor = Couture vs. Toney replay. But McTapper would probably pretend to be asleep like Paige.

I'd like to agree but I cannot. You say "only way Khabib wins is taking Nate down and holding him there the entire time." as if thats an unlikely scenario...That's what Khabib does and he's extremely good at it. Giving up a foot of reach against nate is a huge disadvantage but Khabib is GOAT blanket. Khabib will get him down and play a very conservative top game. I wouldn't be overly excited about this match up if it were to happen and I'm a fan of Nate. I got Khabib in a less than exciting cuddle fest, despite Nates best efforts.
Historically though blanket fighters defeat everyone except for the champions. See Jon Fitch. Conor will kill Khabib.

MJ the fuck out of Khabib?

So he's going to decision him on the feet?
You know what I meant. MJ rocked him several timez. Now that Khabib is done wading in the kiddie pool, his weaknessez are showing. Nate will box the f*ck out of Khabib on the feet.

Khabib will be working dat clinch & the ground like never before to get out of the hell storm Nate will deliver to him standing. Then we'll witness some top level guard fighting against some top level GNP &

These are:

th

TS couldn't you have just posted this on his twitter account?

You know what I meant. MJ rocked him several timez. Now that Khabib is done wading in the kiddie pool, his weaknessez are showing. Nate will box the f*ck out of Khabib on the feet.

Khabib will be working dat clinch & the ground like never before to get out of the hell storm Nate will deliver to him standing. Then we'll witness some top level guard fighting against some top level GNP &

These are:

th

"timez" "weaknessez"

what the fuck

why did I respond to your post

you're retarded

"timez" "weaknessez"

what the fuck

why did I respond to your post

you're retarded
Change your avi jack ass... that rapist's facial expression freaks me out.

Sound out the word "Timez" & use an "S" sound at the end.

Doezn't work doez it. Now who'z feeling silly?

Common sense says that Khabib wins by wrestling. But Khabib has also never fought 5 rounds. Also Nate stuffed his takedown easily in the mall brawl..

Khabibs reach is 70". You read that right! NOT ONE FOOT reach advantage for Nate.
Nate would get absolutely mauled by khabib. Would be ugly.
You went full retard on this post.
Never go full retard.

*Once.

Not even that bad, Khabib recovered quickly.

Hard to take you serious when you start off your post skewing the facts.
I can't really argue with you too much because i only saw it live & didn't follow up with an "examination..." but I remember marvelling about how much trouble Khabib waz being given.

If you wanna get into it, we can go ahead & watch it again & we'll see what's what... but from my recollection Khabib waz in a hell of a lot of trouble on the feet.

... and more than once.

It really stood out to me... so I wonder if you maybe are being a bit one sided with your commentary.

Back