Nate: I am going to buy a whole bunch of nice sh*t (with fight purse)

ErLI4Ow.jpg

They don't live in stockton anymore they live in lodi. Normal small town America.

It's cool Diaz is making at least 1m. 20/20 for years was fucking insulting for fans they pull.

Have you been to Lodi? It's a dump.

Yeah, that was stupid considering his camp, etc.
Also not smart to say "everyone in UFC is on steroids", but smart & Diaz rarely hang out

But what a fun presser. I like Diaz more than ever.
Definitely not smart and I don't know the context, but he's probably right. I remember a few guys in the NBA said that PED's were all over the place and when a reporter asked them to give an estimate of how many guys were on stuff, they said 75%.

Only rolling with these from now on:

fgg1.jpg

hope its true that this fight will make nate a millionaire.If chad got 500k flat i dont see why nate shouldnt get that either

yeah that cracked conor up, was pretty funny. you can tell they actually have a mutual respect for each other, similar styles and all.

Definitely not smart and I don't know the context, but he's probably right. I remember a few guys in the NBA said that PED's were all over the place and when a reporter asked them to give an estimate of how many guys were on stuff, they said 75%.

Out of nowhere he said Conor was on steroids and Conor was visibly upset and said that he has been outspoken against that and then brought up that several in Diaz camp have been busted.
He asked Diaz if he knew they were cheaters and Diaz said "I know everyone in UFC is on steroids"

Nate started to say a whole bunch of weed but he caught himself and said stuff lol.

Back