Nate: I am going to buy a whole bunch of nice sh*t (with fight purse)

FrankieNYC

STUFF!
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Even Conor loved it.
That was my favorite part of the presser.
Good for him!

Wu Tang Financial has some competition. That's some "tight" financial planning.

Other than the steroid comments, Conor looked like he loved everything Diaz had to say.

It was awesome to see Conor applaud that comment, and when the reporter asked Nate if he was going to rely on his jiu-jitsu, and Nate replied, "I'm coming to FIGHT."

Conor actually loves the Diaz brothers fighting spirit, and has said so in past interviews.

Other than the steroid comments, Conor looked like he loved everything Diaz had to say.

Yeah, that was stupid considering his camp, etc.
Also not smart to say "everyone in UFC is on steroids", but smart & Diaz rarely hang out

But what a fun presser. I like Diaz more than ever.

It was awesome to see Conor applaud that comment, and when the reporter asked Nate if he was going to rely on his jiu-jitsu, and Nate replied, "I'm coming to FIGHT."

Conor actually loves the Diaz brothers fighting spirit, and has said so in past interviews.

That is why the roid comment stood out.
It was a lame reply when the rest was just great jarring.

He was laughing to encourage the reporter to continue on that theme of question, as oppose to asking him why he ducked Cerrone.

He's going to blow it on an expensive triathlon bike and a lot of high quality weed. Then he'll talk about how the UFC doesn't pay him shit and he's broke.

War Nate

He's going to blow it on an expensive triathlon bike and a lot of high quality weed. Then he'll talk about how the UFC doesn't pay him shit and he's broke.

War Nate

also stockton while a shit pile of a town is probably one of the most expensive shittest places in the world. its on the fringe of the bay area which also is not as nice as its price would say(minus the weather).

also stockton while a shit pile of a town is probably one of the most expensive shittest places in the world. its on the fringe of the bay area which also is not as nice as its price would say(minus the weather).
They don't live in stockton anymore they live in lodi. Normal small town America.

It's cool Diaz is making at least 1m. 20/20 for years was fucking insulting for fans they pull.

The funny part was right after he said that someone in the crowd yelled out "that og kush" and Nate pointed at him and smiled.

I'm so happy for Nate. Seriously,he deserves it.

Weed farmers right now:
latest

"They came at me with loads of cash and I said hell nah I want some more of that shit"

lmfao Nate is the shit

Back