Nate hanging out with fans in Vegas

How were they able to stay in the hotel after that

Nate is cool but that was awkward to watch when the 2 fans went at it.
Both guys looked like the do not train 1 bit at anything & it was still more technical then an lot of WMMA matches LOL .

Where you guys from? England? Oh really you know what...

Haha Nate is the man

WORST...CAMERA MAN...EVER.
latest

Both guys looked like the do not train 1 bit at anything & it was still more technical then an lot of WMMA matches LOL .
You must be pretty delusional.

Even better are some of you clowns that haven't trained a day in your life that won't admit that your get your ass kicked by a WMMA fighter.

Pretty much every clip I've seen or story I've ever heard of fans interacting with the Diaz brothers is the same.

They are SUPER nice guys in person, and very cool to fans.
Same. There's only one man they say is nicer and better with the fans.
images (1).jpg
And don't you forget it!

Does the guy holding the camera have Parkinson's or something? Annoying but cool nonetheless
Also lol at Nate getting those 2 to try and sub each other
Yeah camera was pretty bad as it usually is in stuff like this

Those 2 guys and their rolling was awkward and hilarious i skipped through most of it but was cracking up at the end when Nate was telling the security guard he was trying to tell those guys to stop

Where you guys from? England? Oh really you know what...

Haha Nate is the man

I could tell they were English immediately based solely on their grappling skills.

Just kidding. Saw this months ago. Awesome of him to do. Best part was when the guy asked Nate if he should pull guard. Nate responds:

"Whatever you want. Fuck him up."

LOL

Even better are some of you clowns that haven't trained a day in your life that won't admit that your get your ass kicked by a WMMA fighter.

Not true, I would beat 1/3 of the men's roster if there was no wrestling. And I would do ungodly things to you and you know it. OUT COLD. Wouldn't take 10 seconds to have you face down on the floor. Any time, any place.

Lol, fucking lol

<36>
OWNED

I'm not really a fan of the Diaz's, but they are known to be real cool with the fans. My friend, Abby, is a huge Diaz fan. My friends sister, Jenny, happened to run into Nick in vegas and it was Abbys birthday. He ended up recording a video with Jenny on her phone where he said "happy birthday Abby"
And why aren't you a fan? Trash talk? Sew you a Connor fan?

Pretty much every clip I've seen or story I've ever heard of fans interacting with the Diaz brothers is the same.

They are SUPER nice guys in person, and very cool to fans.

I've met both of them a few times while out in Vegas and they really are nice dudes. First time I met Nate I said to him love his fights and he said to me am I Nick or Nate, I laughed and said Nate.

He said alright I know you a real fan then and was laughing. Said people come up to him all the time thinking he's Nick. they always hang out around MGM late

Back