Nate - Dustin: is this still on?

kabanos

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Haven't seen much from Nate since his troubles with engaging as UFC acts like shit (... well that's not a surprise).

It's 'on'

In reality Nate will fight Conor when Khabib pulls out

So yeah, in smoke and mirror land 'it's on'

I'm pretty sure it's on. You see first Nate served Dustin. But then Dustin came back and served him. So now I'm pretty sure it has to be on.

Oh it's on

wpid-fb_img_1448169417714.jpg

Who know, but Nate will beat the fuck out of Dustin...

The boy is not as dumb as you people think, he knows who to fight and who not to fight.

Nick/Nate never pulled out of a fight before

Its not officially "off" so go with "on" for now ;)

It's 'on'

In reality Nate will fight Conor when Khabib pulls out

So yeah, in smoke and mirror land 'it's on'

I think this happens too, with Khabib pulling out

will Conor vs. Nate be for the interim-interim title? since Tony was interim champ but no longer

will Conor vs. Nate be for the interim-interim title? since Tony was interim champ but no longer

Fuck man that's the million dollar question isn't it, I don't even think WME know at this point

Nathaniel is just imitating/flattering Conor who has said fights were off when they weren't several times.

Nick/Nate never pulled out of a fight before

Well besides getting kicked off a card and another time for contract disputes,but yeah,they don't pull out of fights.At the same time though how many times have they fought in the pull out over a hangnail or runny nose era...Super dependable to fight when they sign a contract though,that is a fact.

Hes butt hurt he wants to wait for conor and only wants to fight conor.

They will strip Khabib, reinstate Tony as interim, make Kevin Lee LW Champion, and will have Conor vs Nate for the LW championship and the LW interim championship, where they strip both Tony and Kevin.

You might think its crazy, but makes more sense than Khabib unifying the belts by beating Al.

Back