Nate Diaz's UFC Salary

for a ppv the main event gets ppv points. how do you think nate and conor got so much from 196 and 202.
Facing Conor is a whole different game. Nate played hardball as Conor wanted him in the first fight And needed him for the rematch.
Lots of fighters don’t get shit trust me.

I’d like to see a source for this stuff that you are claiming

There are plenty of fucking warriors in the UFC, and most aren't the whiny prima donnas that Nate is.

Nate got lucky with the late notice conor fight. He's never been a draw, and still isn't. He doesn't deserve any more than the other warriors making 60k, unless he gets lucky enough to fight conor again.
You should go back to lurking and stop posting.

He can't accept his losses and constantly complains about his pay even though he's 3-4 since 2012. Mind you the crybaby hasn't fought since August of 2016.
Inactive for two f*cking years, unimpressive record, and coming off a loss. And this guy cries every single time a camera is in front of his face that the UFC doesn't promote him or pay him enough? That's bitching. And it's safe to say women do a lot of bitching. So what does this make Nate?

Guys a fucking warrior and if anyone deserved the big pay day, it’s Nate

Enough said.
If anyone deserved? That's a hell of a lot of guys with better records than this guy and are a lot more active than him. He is an entitled brat .

Garbage pay for a professional athlete fighting at the top of their respective sport.

Embarrassing for MMA.
agree it's a fucking joke, say the norm is what 3-4 fights a year? Take into account the high risk involved , 8-9 week training camps , recovery etc. The pay is barely worth it at that much

Nate’s not kidding, without the Connor fights they treat him like he ain’t shit
I hope he gets his money

homeboy bitch slapped Conor and Khabib and Khabib didn’t do shit

fucking respect

Facing Conor is a whole different game. Nate played hardball as Conor wanted him in the first fight And needed him for the rematch.
Lots of fighters don’t get shit trust me.

I’d like to see a source for this stuff that you are claiming

ppv points and the gate is how conor made 100 mill vs Floyd.

it not old news that the main event of ppvs get ppv points.

nate diva been living off the 15 mins of fame from beating conor

Back