Nate Diaz's Salary for his past 5 fights:

View attachment 426333
View attachment 426337
View attachment 426335
View attachment 426339
View attachment 426341

I think only one thing needs to be said:
View attachment 426345

I am looking forward to Diaz v Poirier, but the guy needs to STFU. He's not the huge draw or star that he thinks he is.

If McGregor/Diaz 3 happens, he'll earn another big payday (deservingly so) but outside of that he's just another guy in the stacked LW division.
I like nate but ever since his fights against Conor, dude tried to do every thing that conor did. When Conor said he was going to retire, nate also said he was about to retire. When Conor got his California or Nevada boxing license, nate also tried to get his boxing license. Lolol. Conor truly made him big $$$. All because of Rafael dos nachos fault.

Diaz is probably the worst matchup for Poirier.

Nate / Conor 3 is a fatass payday for everybody. Conor wants that fight more than Khabib trust and believe.

View attachment 426333
View attachment 426337
View attachment 426335
View attachment 426339
View attachment 426341

View attachment 426345

I am looking forward to Diaz v Poirier, but the guy needs to STFU. He's not the huge draw or star that he thinks he is.

If McGregor/Diaz 3 happens, he'll earn another big payday (deservingly so) but outside of that he's just another guy in the stacked LW division.

maybe he wasn't as much then, but he sure is now. you do realize that fighters gain popularity, right? he's very popular right now. surely, this didn't need to be explained.

maybe he wasn't as much then, but he sure is now. you do realize that fighters gain popularity, right? he's very popular right now. surely, this didn't need to be explained.
jack-tripper.gif

Wow. Thank you for the insight.

View attachment 426333
View attachment 426337
View attachment 426335
View attachment 426339
View attachment 426341

View attachment 426345

You've never seen the clip of DW specifically saying Nate isn't a needle mover after the Benson fight?

No Nate is not a real draw. He might have a small niche following but he's not A side material.

If I recall correctly he took a big upfront number and smaller per fight pay for the non Conor fights you posted there.

If I recall correctly he also has the biggest free card viewership for the fights he headlined so he definitely has a big following and is a star, especially now.

He wouldn't have been on the bill for the 2 highest selling UFC PPV's in history (especially the one that only had a 10 day build up) if he wasn't very popular.
You are confusing being popular and being a needle mover

Oh ya? So making 60 k getting CTE Is totally worth it hey... gotta be some of the dumbest shit I ever heard

Guys with that many fights deserve far more then 60 k a fight
Most guys in the UFC aren't even making 60k genius, so yeah, it's obviously worth it. You get what the market pays.

That's about (or less) what Nate was making before conor chose him because conor thought Nate's gatekeeper ass would be an easy fight. Turns out conor isn't very good himself.

You don't get paid for how many fights you have, you get paid for how many people watch. And Nate, and many others like him, don't draw many viewers themselves.

Last edited:
Guys a fucking warrior and if anyone deserved the big pay day, it’s Nate

Enough said.

Based on his stoned fanbois logic?

He’s good and he is tough, but outside of the purple haze, in a place most of call reality, he isn’t worth shit.

No one buys ppv because Nate is on it unless he is fighting an “A side” fighter.

“Pay him because he smokes weed and mumbles through interviews”. Fuck off.

If someone wants to do Nate a favour, pay him in literacy and articulation classes.

He makes bank because he and Conor are an interesting match up.

Nate vs anyone else sells less than “new coke” at your local neighbourhood grocery store.

You are confusing being popular and being a needle mover

Not so sure I am. I think the evidence speaks for itself.
Top 2 PPV's in UFC history as well as highest rated Fight Night cards.

He's never been given the chance to headline a PPV opposite anyone other than Conor but I think the numbers would probably be interesting after the 2 Conor fights.

I'm not saying he would set any records but I imagine it would be one of the higher selling PPV's this year if he had top billing at 230.

"Needle mover" was just a ploy by Dana to try and undercut him in contract negotiations and even then most people called BS. (Long before the Conor fights)

Haha you're a clown. Anyone who fights Conor is going to own one of the top selling UFC ppvs. Just stop.
View attachment 426353

I think they helped each other, Conor’s drawing definitely improved from the Diaz fights as he had an opponent that participated in the drama like no other Conor rival before.

No argument that Conor lifted Nate’s draw power more than the other way around but the Diaz fights lifted Conor to another level too and the proof is in the PPVs. Possibly the mayweather fight wouldn’t have had the appeal it did if the media didn’t catch onto the craziness of Conor and Diaz going at each other at every opportunity.

Last edited:
I think they helped each other, Conor’s drawing definitely improved from the Diaz fights as he had an opponent that participated in the drama like no other Conor rival before.

No arguement that Conor lifted Nate’s draw power more than the other way around but the Diaz fights lifted Conor to another level too and the proof is in the PPVs. Possibly the mayweather fight wouldn’t have had the appeal it did if the media didn’t catch onto the craziness of Conor and Diaz going at each other at every opportunity.
I disagree. If RDA never pulls out, Conor becomes Champ Champ and never takes the L against Nate at 170. Could quite possibly be even bigger. Diaz kind of put a damper on his Mystic Mac aura.

No arguement that Conor lifted Nate’s draw power more than the other way around but the Diaz fights lifted Conor to another level too and the proof is in the PPVs. Possibly the mayweather fight wouldn’t have had the appeal it did if the media didn’t catch onto the craziness of Conor and Diaz going at each other at every opportunity.

very good post. both conor and nate helped each other with those two fights. funny enough, conor losing the first fight made the second fight epic, and both fighters gained as a result. conor got the mayweather fight, and nate is as popular as any ufc fighter currently, and NOW on his own, he would sell very well.

very good post. both conor and nate helped each other with those two fights. funny enough, conor losing the first fight made the second fight epic, and both fighters gained as a result. conor got the mayweather fight, and nate is as popular as any ufc fighter currently, and NOW on his own, he would sell very well.

You think Nate Diaz vs Poirier does well?

Or Nate vs Raging al?

I respectfully disagree

Is it really debatable that Conor is a gold mine for anyone he fights? As much as people love to hate him, his opponents must be thrilled heading into the fight knowing they'll get a minimum of $500,000, if not more.

Having said that, Nate got paid much more than his show + win money if you count the up-front money he got paid. Having said that, Conor is going to be any fighter's biggest payday.

You think Nate Diaz vs Poirier does well?

Or Nate vs Raging al?

I respectfully disagree

in comparison to what? the nate vs. conor fights? definitely not. but i think it's obvious that nate will sell a lot better than he used to on his own. how much, i'm not really sure. of course it's true that conor is the, "a" side, but who isn't, in comparison with conor?

what Nate was making before conor chose him because conor thought Nate's gatekeeper ass would be an easy fight.
That's not what happened. RDA dropped out and they'd like 10 days to put something together. It was ballsy of Conor AND Nate to make that fight happen.

That's not what happened. RDA dropped out and they'd like 10 days to put something together. It was ballsy of Conor AND Nate to make that fight happen.
I said conor chose to fight Nate. That's exactly what happened.

Meanwhile, one fighter had a championship style fight camp going into the fight, and the other was drunk in Cano. Not very ballsy of conor to pick the drunk gatekeeper.

Back