Nate Diaz's UFC Salary

That's quite a compelling counter point you have there, lol.

Note that even with Rory vs Lawler 2 it was still under a million, I think you just proved my point.

The stacked 205 card against Alverez also didn't out sell Diaz so what exactly are you trying to prove here?

Haha you're a clown. Anyone who fights Conor is going to own one of the top selling UFC ppvs. Just stop.
Screen Shot 2018-08-24 at 9.52.27 PM.png

He finished conor. Diaz deserves more props. What he doesnt deserve is receiving shit matchups against wrestlers that will dominate him as in Khabib or GSP. Only a complete FUCKWIT would like to see these fights.

Yeah he likely made 3 or 4 million easy on that rematch. That’s why he’s basically been sitting by the phone all this time waiting for the third fight.. He only wants to make that kind of money.

Haha you're a clown. Anyone who fights Conor is going to own one of the top selling UFC ppvs. Just stop.
View attachment 426353

Lol, who's the clown here? I never argued against that, I stated Nate was on the 2 highest selling cards of all time (one of them with only 10 days of buildup and both not having stacked undercards to back them) and you have done nothing to prove otherwise.

Nate has fought a lot of studs in his career.....

Conor x2
Bendo
Cerrone
MJ
Maynard x3 (including TUF)
Rory Mac
Stun Gun
Jim Miller
RDA
Josh Thomson
Guida (Prime)
Joe Daddy (Prime)
Hermes Franca (Prime)
Melvin Guillard (Prime)

Conor x2
Bendo
Cerrone
MJ
Rory Mac
Stun Gun
Jim Miller
RDA
Josh Thomson
Guida (Prime)
Joe Daddy (Prime)
Hermes Franca (Prime)
Melvin Guillard (Prime)
Excluding Conor, his best win is against Donald Cerrone. Which is impressive, but certainly doesn't catapult one into being some huge star.

Nate has a UFC record 15 post fight bonuses

Thats alot of bonus money

Nate Diaz's Salary for his past 5 fights:

View attachment 426333
View attachment 426337
View attachment 426335
View attachment 426339
View attachment 426341

I think only one thing needs to be said:
View attachment 426345

I am looking forward to Diaz v Poirier, but the guy needs to STFU. He's not the huge draw or star that he thinks he is.

If McGregor/Diaz 3 happens, he'll earn another big payday (deservingly so) but outside of that he's just another guy in the stacked LW division.

he never was a draw why do you think he wasn't a ppv main event and his title fight was on fox tv.

I guess nate get 150k since he no the main event no ppv points.
nate keep living on his 15 mins of fame beating conor.

Guys a fucking warrior and if anyone deserved the big pay day, it’s Nate

Enough said.
There are plenty of fucking warriors in the UFC, and most aren't the whiny prima donnas that Nate is.

Nate got lucky with the late notice conor fight. He's never been a draw, and still isn't. He doesn't deserve any more than the other warriors making 60k, unless he gets lucky enough to fight conor again.

Guy had like 20+ fights in the Ufc and was getting paid 60k for MJ ... that’s fucking laughable! nate is an absolute vet and deserved the big pay day so stfu

well he is .500 that help on his pay.

he got lucky to get the conor fight and now he acting like a hofer.

There are plenty of fucking warriors in the UFC, and most aren't the whiny prima donnas that Nate is.

Nate got lucky with the late notice conor fight. He's never been a draw, and still isn't. He doesn't deserve any more than the other warriors making 60k, unless he gets lucky enough to fight conor again.

Oh ya? So making 60 k getting CTE Is totally worth it hey... gotta be some of the dumbest shit I ever heard

Guys with that many fights deserve far more then 60 k a fight

Yeah he likely made 3 or 4 million easy on that rematch. That’s why he’s basically been sitting by the phone all this time waiting for the third fight.. He only wants to make that kind of money.

than why waste time with the dustin fight. after dustin crushes him there no need for a conor fight.

plus dana said no need to have conor vs nate 3 any way

Conor x2
Bendo
Cerrone
MJ
Rory Mac
Stun Gun
Jim Miller
RDA
Josh Thomson
Guida (Prime)
Joe Daddy (Prime)
Hermes Franca (Prime)
Melvin Guillard (Prime)

and lost most of those.

Nate embarrassed Conor twice. The UFC could have pushed Nate hard and paid him what he's worth but they were too busy massaging Conor's balls even while he was on maternity leave. It is what it is, life isn't fair, but Conor was definitely Dana's baby since he entered the UFC.

Back