Nate Diaz's Salary for his past 5 fights:

Screen Shot 2018-08-24 at 9.09.12 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-08-24 at 9.10.37 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-08-24 at 9.09.48 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-08-24 at 9.11.42 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-08-24 at 9.12.23 PM.png

I think only one thing needs to be said:
Screen Shot 2018-08-24 at 9.13.47 PM.png

I am looking forward to Diaz v Poirier, but the guy needs to STFU. He's not the huge draw or star that he thinks he is.

If McGregor/Diaz 3 happens, he'll earn another big payday (deservingly so) but outside of that he's just another guy in the stacked LW division.

I think Nate draws well enough to headline a ppv along with someone else. He will be a great Fight night headliner

Guy had like 20+ fights in the Ufc and was getting paid 60k for MJ ... that’s fucking laughable! nate is an absolute vet and deserved the big pay day so stfu

nate is an absolute vet and deserved the big pay day so stfu goof

He definitely did. But you don't need me to tell you what 'deserve' gets you. It's not outlandish to think that if the McGregor thing hadn't of happened he'd have ended his career still getting paid peanuts.

He definitely did. But you don't need me to tell you what 'deserve' gets you. It's not outlandish to think that if the McGregor thing hadn't of happened he'd have ended his career still getting paid peanuts.

Guys a fucking warrior and if anyone deserved the big pay day, it’s Nate

Enough said.

In Stockton money that's like 1 billion.

Guy had like 20+ fights in the Ufc and was getting paid 60k for MJ ... that’s fucking laughable! nate is an absolute vet and deserved the big pay day so stfu
what he didnt mention is the money he got up front.. called a signing bonus... so he was getting 60k per fight, but got, lets say 500k upfront just for re-signing with the ufc..

Garbage pay for a professional athlete fighting at the top of their respective sport.

Embarrassing for MMA.

Guys a fucking warrior and if anyone deserved the big pay day, it’s Nate

Enough said.
He was 18-10 (2-3 in his past 5 fights) before he was gifted a shot to fight Conor. I know that I am not going to be able to talk any sense into a fanboy, but you're clearly wrong.

View attachment 426333
View attachment 426337
View attachment 426335
View attachment 426339
View attachment 426341

View attachment 426345

I am looking forward to Diaz v Poirier, but the guy needs to STFU. He's not the huge draw or star that he thinks he is.

If McGregor/Diaz 3 happens, he'll earn another big payday (deservingly so) but outside of that he's just another guy in the stacked LW division.

If I recall correctly he took a big upfront number and smaller per fight pay for the non Conor fights you posted there.

If I recall correctly he also has the biggest free card viewership for the fights he headlined so he definitely has a big following and is a star, especially now.

He wouldn't have been on the bill for the 2 highest selling UFC PPV's in history (especially the one that only had a 10 day build up) if he wasn't very popular.

People talk more about fighter pay, money this money that than the actual art of fighting these days.

as long as they were paying guys like Nate 40k and under you can see why ufc was valued at billions

He wouldn't have been on the bill for the 2 highest selling UFC PPV's in history (especially the one that only had a 10 day build up) if he wasn't very popular.

Well I guess Chad Mendes is a huge star in your eyes as well...
Screen Shot 2018-08-24 at 9.47.26 PM.png

View attachment 426333
View attachment 426337
View attachment 426335
View attachment 426339
View attachment 426341

View attachment 426345

Nate Diaz amongst casuals seems/or seemed to be the number 2 most well known guy. This is going off co-workers, patients, and people who don't watch MMA ever. Jon Jones seemed to have a decent amount of casuals who knew of him. But Conor built Nate up for the casuals. He got the win over Conor which then brought him not to Conor's level but a lot of people knew him and became fans of him and the way he carries himself. After he lost to Conor they could have given him someone else besides Conor and it would have done great. Kind of stating the obvious but his layoff didn't help his drawing power but I do get his frustration with the UFC not promoting him properly. They could market him as the "one" guy who stopped Conor in the Octagon (casuals wouldn't care about Conor's early losses) and push him but they just don't.

View attachment 426333
View attachment 426337
View attachment 426335
View attachment 426339
View attachment 426341

View attachment 426345

Did nate get ppv points for the connor fights? Cuz 2 mill and half a mill is a rip off considering how much the events generated.

Well I guess Chad Mendes is a huge star in your eyes as well...
View attachment 426351

That's quite a compelling counter point you have there, lol.

Note that even with Rory vs Lawler 2 it was still under a million, I think you just proved my point.

The stacked 205 card against Alverez also didn't out sell Diaz so what exactly are you trying to prove here?

the conor fights certainly changed his career. if hes smart he sticks around and manages his career the right away. poirer fight is winnable for him, if he wins that he needs to angle for a big fight. obv with WME lacking guys that can sell PPV's he has some leverage to demand some six figure money at the least.

wont be seeing him making 20k-40k anymore, thats for sure. and he can thank conor for that

Back