Nate Diaz's coach talks McGregor fight

You misunderstood @Flabby 6 pack , that was exactly the point he was making...

Nate Diaz's coach says that Conor should only be 5 pounds over 155 if he wants to make weight in 2 weeks.

Meanwhile he claims that Nate Diaz is over 170 (so 15+ pounds over) and he could easily make 155 in 2 weeks...

Is everyone from Stockton an idiot?
K my bad, I must of misread. I knew a couple guys I used to wrestle with used to easily cut 10 lbs in a night, just by running with garbage bags and cling wrap on. 15lbs out didn't seem that bad to me.

No but I wouldn't be surprised if any fighter got busted since PEDs are so prevalent.

522-0724141556-aa.png

they need to stop the steroid accusations against Conor. its a very serious allegation without any proof.

doesn't everyone do roids? i thought that was pretty much common knowledge at this point.... isn't it? i was under the impression that all top level athletes were on drugs of some kind. why do people keep bringing it up all the time?

Conor said aloud twice i think in front of nate that nate wanted it at 165 and conor told him to get comfortable and make it 170 and nate said nothing about been able to make 155

Nate said he asked for it at 155 and they were calling him and Conor agreed he did, are you people retarded or don't know how to listen to a conversation? Jesus christ.

Back