Nate Diaz's coach doubts Conor would've made 155, agrees he's on steroids

He didnt seem to know anything about weight cutting;

-Conor should be only 5 pounds over 155 2 weeks before the fight
-How can someone at 145 fight so quicky at 170

These are things an mma casual would say.

I found this interesting as well. Conor was known for heavy cutting to hit 145, his actual fight weight at FW must've been close to 160lbs at a minimum. His walk around weight would be higher again.

Conor fighting at 170 would not be remotely suspicious if he we aiming to fight at 155lbs and simply didn't cut much.

Get outta here with that.Total baseless claim that McG owned Nate on.

c6083a3fa10c386dcaf108e2d187cb16.jpg
e034b8931dfafbc5d7cbb9a14739871a.jpg

In a very literal sense every healthy male is "on steroids". Maybe this accusation is meant as trash talk/mental warfare/hype but I think it's a little bit of a dirty trick on the part of Nate and Perez. If someone is really on the juice then that is a serious violation of the rules, so making the accusation is also serious, but Nate acts like a teenager spouting accusations he knows are not true because he doesn't want to deal with the situation and he's got nothing else.

So everyone in the ufc is on steroids according to the Diaz camp , lets see Jake Sheilds check , Gilbert Melendez check ... hmmm

Conor really should sue both Nate and this dork. It's easy money.

This should really piss off the Conor dick riders.

Put it this way: would anyone bet their life on anyone NOT being on steroids??

Conor really should sue both Nate and this dork. It's easy money.
I honestly dont like it when fighters accuse other fighters of PEDs. You destroy or at least blemish their reputation whether it is true or not. This goes beyond mere trash talk; you are accusing them of something criminal. See for example how the media ran with McGregor steriod accusation; multiple articles and they are asking him about it in every recent interview about it.

Diaz brothers smearing GSP's name and now Conor really putts me off on them.

Last edited:
Back