Nate Diaz's chin will be RockSolid absent the weight cut; Diaz will Surprise you.

This fight is stupid dangerous for mcgregor. Mad respect for him taking it with nothing on the line.

Sorry but that is absurd.

I am a HUGE Nate Diaz fan and anyone with a brain who follows MMA knows Nate was the easiest matchup out of the pool of available fighters. He's the one guy in the pack who literally cannot wrestle and is the least physically imposing.

Khabib, Ferguson and Alvarez all would have gladly signed this fight and are all more deserving than Nate.

Nate was just in Hawaii and on vacation (look at his Instagram and Facebook) and hasn't sparred since December. He's taking this fight off the couch and is the easiest fight of the bunch.

Nate is arguably the easiest payday available.

Usually Diaz would have to cut down to 155, destroying and weakening his body in the process; impeding his prime performance. This time around his body will not have to suffer such a large weight cut. His performance will not be hindered as much, especially since the recent IV ban, which makes getting back up to a healthy weight after a tough weight cut extremely difficult.

You may argue that 10 days of preparation is not enough to face someone as skilled as Mcgregor, while I agree with this argument, based on looking Diaz's Instagram posts and listening to the comments he made about being constantly called to fight Mcgregor, I believe Diaz has been preparing a lot more than just 10 days to fight Mcgregor. We all saw how motivated Diaz came in when he fought Johnson. Did his motivation just plummet and did he just stop training after the Johnson fight? No; I believe he spent the last couple of months training for Mcgregor.

Diaz also stated today that he was ready to fight Mcgregor at 155. Some may argue that Diaz clearly was not ready, hence the fight being at 170, but I believe that Diaz was just trying to get the most out of the fight as possible. If Diaz could negotiate his way into fighting at 170, which will allow him to perform a lot better and give him a big size advantage, why should he not? I believe people will start to take note of what I speak of during the weigh ins, and will become apparent during the fight.
Great, so maybe we can see Diaz take a prolonged beating instead of getting stopped earlier.

And I have no idea why you would think Diaz is some shrewd negotiator. He's clearly not very intelligent, and couldn't negotiate better than 20/20 before. It's pretty clear they gave him 170 because he was out of shape, so even his normally great cardio will now be affected.

So pissed RDA got hurt, this replacement fight is pretty much a sideshow exhibition.

Nate doesn't fold when he takes a shot like Siver, Brandao and Porier did. Took him two rounds to finish 5'7" Denis Siver who is nowhere near Nate in skill level. I hope Nate eats his left hand and laughs at him lol
Nate got folded by Thomson. And has been rocked other times. Mcgregor has ko'd everyone. Aldo is much more skilled then Diaz and it took 13secs.

Nate got folded by Thomson. And has been rocked other times. Mcgregor has ko'd everyone. Aldo is much more skilled then Diaz and it took 13secs.

Nate leaned into that head kick and still never went out. Aldo is not a better boxer than Nate, Nate doesn't lunge in and leave his chin wide open. McGregror stopped guys who were intimidated by him at 145 pounds, this is at 170. Nate has faced bigger punchers than Conor and been fine.

Nate leaned into that head kick and still never went out. Aldo is not a better boxer than Nate, Nate doesn't lunge in and leave his chin wide open. McGregror stopped guys who were intimidated by him at 145 pounds, this is at 170. Nate has faced bigger punchers than Conor and been fine.

Aldo is a much better all around striker than Diaz. Not even in the same league. Nate doesn't leave his chin open???? Lol. He gets tagged clean every fight and has been rocked plenty of times. And who has Diaz fought that was a bigger puncher?

Aldo is a much better all around striker than Diaz. Not even in the same league. Nate doesn't leave his chin open???? Lol. He gets tagged clean every fight and has been rocked plenty of times. And who has Diaz fought that was a bigger puncher?

I said better boxer not better overall striker. Melvin Guillard is a bigger puncher than Conor is, I'd wager that Rory is as well. Gomi p4p probably hits harder as well.

Diaz would surprise me if he could spell his own name

I said better boxer not better overall striker. Melvin Guillard is a bigger puncher than Conor is, I'd wager that Rory is as well. Gomi p4p probably hits harder as well.
Ahhahahahahahahhaaahaha. If you think those guys are bigger punchers than Conor man you are in for a rude awakening March 5th. Esp Rory. Hahahahahahaahaahaaasahaha.

Usually Diaz would have to cut down to 155, destroying and weakening his body in the process; impeding his prime performance. This time around his body will not have to suffer such a large weight cut. His performance will not be hindered as much, especially since the recent IV ban, which makes getting back up to a healthy weight after a tough weight cut extremely difficult.

You may argue that 10 days of preparation is not enough to face someone as skilled as Mcgregor, while I agree with this argument, based on looking Diaz's Instagram posts and listening to the comments he made about being constantly called to fight Mcgregor, I believe Diaz has been preparing a lot more than just 10 days to fight Mcgregor. We all saw how motivated Diaz came in when he fought Johnson. Did his motivation just plummet and did he just stop training after the Johnson fight? No; I believe he spent the last couple of months training for Mcgregor.

Diaz also stated today that he was ready to fight Mcgregor at 155. Some may argue that Diaz clearly was not ready, hence the fight being at 170, but I believe that Diaz was just trying to get the most out of the fight as possible. If Diaz could negotiate his way into fighting at 170, which will allow him to perform a lot better and give him a big size advantage, why should he not? I believe people will start to take note of what I speak of during the weigh ins, and will become apparent during the fight.

I hope that you are right about Nate's training schedule you beautiful bastard

Ahhahahahahahahhaaahaha. If you think those guys are bigger punchers than Conor man you are in for a rude awakening March 5th. Esp Rory. Hahahahahahaahaahaaasahaha.

You do know that you just look like an idiot when you type that many hahas right?

You know that when he cuts weight, the loss of mass doesn't come from his chin, right?

Jarl

However some of the mass is from the water protecting the brain, which takes up to 72 hours to rehydrate properly.

Back