Nate Diaz's boxing coach talks about Nate having a full camp for 2nd fight with McGregor.

I know but they will bully me that's why I called you to and Night and BC.

giphy.gif

MmkATso.gif

gif by bigwaverider

Mac has torn through the FW division & KO'ed the (then) P4P king. He then beat the sh*t out of Nate for 8 minutes. It's not beyond reason to think he can make some adjustments & come back for this win.

View attachment 128391

I understand your point of view that Nate won last time... & so with a full camp he can do it again... but lets not tilt the scale so far out of balance that anyone who calls Mac for the win is not a reasonable human being.

....or Whatever

View attachment 128397
Appreciate the rational post.

Conor is a unique fighter he learns quick about went wrong compared to most fighters. Conor i think will figure out Nate and take the win.

all the hespect to Mr. Perez but he has that boxing mentality this is an MMA match i know he won't steer Nate wrong and i hope Nick,Schilling,Shields or Kron won't steer him wrong. Conor is still dangerous. anyone counting him out is just as stupid as the people who counted Nate out in the first fight. anything can happen just root for your guy and hope for the best. Nate is not taking him lightly but i don't think he's training as hard or as focused as he should with all the media shit. I am just as nervous for Nate as i was the first fight, his fight with Johnson, his fight with RDA, his fight with Cerrone,Benson and Guillard. but somehow he rises to the occasion. my loyalty lies with Nate but he has a tough fight ahead of him.

What is he talking about the media favouring Conor, wasn't it the bookies who made Conor the favourite - which really means sweet FA. It's almost like Diaz and his team have to have a 'them against us' mentality, but if they feel it works better for them, then so be it.

I find it a bit odd that Perez has come out and even mentioned he'll have a full camp behind him - what next, they're going to be fighting in an octagon?

I think if Diaz is over 200 lbs and doing all the media, that doesn't sound ideal. I think the breakdown Zahabi did threw out a lot of variables, but one that I feel that could give Conor the edge, which Zahabi talked about, is the element of surprise/catching him off guard. He seems to have knuckled down on the training and the boxer he brought in should give him a better gauge of working around the range and height difference. The only thing is, did he try to mirror Diaz' awkward stance he has.

If Conor's cardio holds up and he has Diaz second guessing himself, frustrating him by mixing up his shots, I wouldn't be surprised if Diaz marches forward and gets clipped. But I expect Diaz to be on the back foot at the start and trying to keep Conor at the end of his punches. It should be a good chess match, I think. Not long now.

Conor is coming in fully stocked and loaded. The man's ego is the size of a planet. No way he will let himself lose this fight. He's coming in training for Muhammed Ali. Nate is doing the exact same thing, no doubt. That's what makes this a fun fight. It bugs me when dumbass coaches grab the mic and start spilling nonsense like this, though. lol
what else are they gonna say? like I've said before, Nate can be defeated by a calculated methodical approach. leg kick the shit out of him and save those power shots for the later rounds. but Nate has improved his game even since the Johnson fight i was impress with his clinch game his body shots to Conor that added to his fatigue Nate has some serious new skills he's added i joked around if Nate hurts him really bad he could end the fight with a head kick he through one in the Johnson fight i remember correctly. expect an even better version of Nate than the Johnson fight. and as for Conor i hope he comes in like he did against Holloway which i think he looked great with blistering fast kicks and some good pressure against a taller opponent.

i think no camp Nate (Stamina plus iron chin) is better than full camp Nate with lots of pressure and expectation, it'll be an interesting fight.
Full camp Nate is better, more prepared and he actually is cooler about interviews and media stuff. Last time he had more to lose by how Conor was trash talking him, punching in stare down and people saying he would get ko.

What is he talking about the media favouring Conor, wasn't it the bookies who made Conor the favourite - which really means sweet FA. It's almost like Diaz and his team have to have a 'them against us' mentality, but if they feel it works better for them, then so be it.

I find it a bit odd that Perez has come out and even mentioned he'll have a full camp behind him - what next, they're going to be fighting in an octagon?

I think if Diaz is over 200 lbs and doing all the media, that doesn't sound ideal. I think the breakdown Zahabi did threw out a lot of variables, but one that I feel that could give Conor the edge, which Zahabi talked about, is the element of surprise/catching him off guard. He seems to have knuckled down on the training and the boxer he brought in should give him a better gauge of working around the range and height difference. The only thing is, did he try to mirror Diaz' awkward stance he has.

If Conor's cardio holds up and he has Diaz second guessing himself, frustrating him by mixing up his shots, I wouldn't be surprised if Diaz marches forward and gets clipped. But I expect Diaz to be on the back foot at the start and trying to keep Conor at the end of his punches. It should be a good chess match, I think. Not long now.
he should be sparring pro boxers though the clips i have seen his sparring partners and rolling partners are holding back "i don't want to bet the guy who fucks this fight up" even if they don't want to go light they just can't crack him how they would in a real match. Eddie Alvarez has fought with black eyes a few times from going hard in sparring sessions and look at his results. "sharpen your blades on stone not on clay" remember that children.

I know but they will bully me that's why I called you to and Night and BC.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Let them bring the heat on us!

Come at us mutherfukers!
Come at uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus!

he should be sparring pro boxers though the clips i have seen his sparring partners and rolling partners are holding back "i don't want to bet the guy who fucks this fight up" even if they don't want to go light they just can't crack him how they would in a real match. Eddie Alvarez has fought with black eyes a few times from going hard in sparring sessions and look at his results. "sharpen your blades on stone not on clay" remember that children.

He would spar with pro Boxers back home. I actually have always felt Diaz has elements of an amateur style type of Boxing - his accuracy and the flurry of punches he throws when he has someone backed up you see with a lot of them. But he's fighting in MMA, so he's not going to focus a lot of his time just on Boxing. I think a good example of someone who got too invested in the one discipline/Boxing was Swanson until he fought Edgar.

I don't think they're going to release footage of him sparring hard and I don't believe in this theory that I've read on here and even Zahabi speculated that Conor is not being pushed enough, he's the general of the gym and he must win every round or submit everyone. He's not going to learn anything from that. The Boxer he brought in is a multi All Ireland Champion, which means he's no slouch. And Danis is supposedly a high level black belt, but I'd never heard of him before and he's probably a good few levels up in BJJ than Conor.

It's the same with Grand master Sensei of the universe Ido Portal. He came in for the last two fights in the final week and from the way he describes it, is he helps Conor keep lose and not some Matrix type level of movement.

Every gym, coach, fighter, et al, have their own way of training. And considering how hard they all train, a lot of it at worst is training while carrying nagging injuries and doing what they can. Someone like Weidman for example; he must be extremely unlucky with injuries or he needs to revalue how he trains.

Like what else is he going to say really? its just nonsense as Bisping just proved.

Does anybody really believe Nate was in bad shape if he beat Conor fucking McGregor, shit is about to get real.
Conor thrashes Diaz in a 3 rounder every time, not so sure about 5 but he will do better than last time for sure.

Buddeh... Cabo Diaz was the best Diaz you're ever going to see.

He's going to be shit on a full camp. Ask any Conor hugger. They just dismiss this and it astounds me.

If you honestly believe this fight isn't going to be extremely competitive, you're delusional or an idiot..
It wasn't that competitive last time. Conor caught him a few times and that's the extent of it.

This guy fails to understand that conor was training for a 155lb fight. Not a 170lb fight. 15lbs, when it comes to lean fighters makes a huge huge difference. If people don't think adding that kinda weight in that short amount of time isn't going to affect certain things. they are pure haters or delusional, take your pick.

giphy.gif

Come on bud.. There was no weight cut for fight and Conor cuts from 165ish pounds to drop down to Featherweight. He just got worked by the better fighter. This time Nate has a full camp, with strength and conditioning, and plenty of sparring time. This will not be an easy fight. He's still fighting the bigger fighter with way more experience.

I see the coach's point, but Conor also ruined himself in those 2 weeks after learning RDA was dropping out.

After agreeing on no cut he wasted so much time and energy with his touch butt professor doing shit like olympic rings (which is not only extremely tiring, but dangerous to the untrained--Conor got lucky he didn't strain a ligament). He also explained feeling free to waste all his energy in day long training sessions since he no longer worried about draining himself. He completely underestimated short notice Nate and didn't bother saving gas in the tank or limit strain to his body--obviously he paid.

On top of that he overtly ate like a hobbit with his second breakfasts and all. I truly think he was too light to make 170 and was eating like a porker to get there. Sure the Conor that showed up to weigh in's didn't look like his normal crack head self, but he was soft looking.

2 weeks out right now Conor looks lean and muscular. He and his whole team learned from that, and I expect a well tuned and energetic Conor to show up. I'm hoping for a spectacular fight, but really have no idea who will win.

Back