Nate Diaz's boxing coach talks about Nate having a full camp for 2nd fight with McGregor.

Well Conor said this a few days ago

"This time, I'm still going to march forward, I'm still going to press him, I'm still going to bust him.

And Condit also said "dogfight" with his fight with Nick

I can't wait to see Conor gameplan this time around.

I believe he wil fight like Condit Vs Nick to try to win a decision...

A decision win like that would be hilarious as hell. I highly doubt anyone can win another decision like Condit did, that was a one time deal.

i think no camp Nate (Stamina plus iron chin) is better than full camp Nate with lots of pressure and expectation, it'll be an interesting fight.

short camp bisping > full camp bisping. Go figure. Nate isn't going to look better. Conor is going to look better, cause he is specifically training for Nate. Nate isn't going to be fresh and strong. He's going to be beat up from camp and drained from his weight cut from his huge 200lbs..

What a load of bullshit. He's underestimating Conor already. That's a bad sign.
yeah but i don't think Nate is. he's the only one who felt the power Conor has and he clipped Nate a few times to the head and body and those shots hurt me just watching it. Nate is not an idiot he won't go in expecting the same man to show up but i think Conor is expecting the same Nate to show up. who knows i just hope the fight actually happens.

"See, people are talking about McGregor, but what about Nathan? He's got a training camp too, so why are they making McGregor look like he's going to be better when he already got whooped in eight days? They can't see that Nathan is going to be in better shape, you know, have better tools? No, that's wrong. But that's the media, that's what they do."

"The way I see it is that Nathan is going to get the win. I feel that Nathan's going to be better and I feel that McGregor is going to be in trouble. Because from eight days to a full training camp is totally different from Nathan. He's going to come out a lot sharper, faster, quicker and he's going to have more energy. McGregor's going to have the same thing he had the last time. He trained hard for the last fight before Dos Anjos got hurt, so he was already training. No matter if it was a tall guy, short guy, he was still training to fight. Nathan wasn't. So that tells you a lot. That tells me a lot. He's fighting a guy that's a lot better than him, a lot stronger than him. So that's what I don't understand why people are favouring McGregor."

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/8/8...coach-interview-training-camp-boxing-mma-news
Sounds like his coach is making the amateur mistake of expecting Nate to steam roll Conor because of what happened the first time.

Guys still thinking short camp or full camp makes any bit of difference. Tell rockhold how short camp bisping is going to be a pushover. haha When will people learn, that short camps can often times be very beneficial for a fighter, and they can actually perform better. Now obviously this is not always the case but many times it can be.
yeah but i don't think Nate is. he's the only one who felt the power Conor has and he clipped Nate a few times to the head and body and those shots hurt me just watching it. Nate is not an idiot he won't go in expecting the same man to show up but i think Conor is expecting the same Nate to show up. who knows i just hope the fight actually happens.

Conor is coming in fully stocked and loaded. The man's ego is the size of a planet. No way he will let himself lose this fight. He's coming in training for Muhammed Ali. Nate is doing the exact same thing, no doubt. That's what makes this a fun fight. It bugs me when dumbass coaches grab the mic and start spilling nonsense like this, though. lol

So that's what I don't understand why people are favouring McGregor

Maybe people are favouring Conor due to the fact that Nate, as tough as he is, has quite a few losses on his record, is the victim of there being a pretty clear blueprint on how to beat him and because as easy as it is to imagine Nate getting the win again it's also not a stretch of the imagination to see Conor stick to an actual game plan and for him to get the win in a way that makes the first fight look like nothing more than poor game management on he and Kavanagh's part.

I would have a large wager on Conor if there was any indication that he will target Nate's legs and body but seeing as I don't trust Conor's ego or Kavanagh's ability to find the holes in Nate's game (should have been able to find them on 10 days notice before first fight) I think I'll be placing a modest bet on Conor by decision.

rockhold fought like a complete dumbass. most likely nate won't underrate connie. I hope so
As if you understand anything about the intricacies of fighting, you fucking tool.

Shutup.

short camp bisping > full camp bisping. Go figure. Nate isn't going to look better. Conor is going to look better, cause he is specifically training for Nate. Nate isn't going to be fresh and strong. He's going to be beat up from camp and drained from his weight cut from his huge 200lbs..

I think Nate is a v good fighter but I also think hes one of the worst matches on the roster on a weeks notice for anyone because of his iron chin and stamina, I don't expect him to be THAT much better tbh but obviously he can still win but expecting this exponential improvement based on a longer camp, I don't think it works like that, esp Nate, hes one dimensional too, hes not Dos Anjos.

The way I see it...

Is with my eyes!

What reasonable human is favoring Connie in the rematch? This is going to be a beatdown.
Mac has torn through the FW division & KO'ed the (then) P4P king. He then beat the sh*t out of Nate for 8 minutes. It's not beyond reason to think he can make some adjustments & come back for this win.

Diaz between roundz with 1st Mac fight.png

I understand your point of view that Nate won last time... & so with a full camp he can do it again... but lets not tilt the scale so far out of balance that anyone who calls Mac for the win is not a reasonable human being.

....or Whatever

Diaz or whatever.jpg

Hahahahah that sound terrible. I'm not supporting the raping of Conor lol

I know but they will bully me that's why I called you to and Night and BC.

giphy.gif

McGregor's mindframe was totally different the first time. He was invincible after the Aldo win and the Nate fight wasn't so much a fight but more about McGregor putting on a show for the fans against an "easy" opponent.

I think now that's he's been knocked back down to earth we'll see a different McGregor.

i think no camp Nate (Stamina plus iron chin) is better than full camp Nate with lots of pressure and expectation, it'll be an interesting fight.

They have to take that into account as well. His first fight had no pressure on him. He came in on like 10 days notice. He could go in relaxed. This fight he has some pressure for sure. We will see how he handles it.

My $$ is Nate for sure, but I don't ever count anyone out in MMA.

Back