Nate Diaz would beat the **** out of Ferguson.

Ferguson would take a world record amount of jabs in that fight.

Ferguson's offensive arsenal is too versatile for Nate, and he has the cardio to do it for 5 rounds. There are a few horrible matchups for Nate at 155, and Tony is one of them.

That's is actually a very interesting match up.

Even though Tony stands a better chance overall against the LW top 10.

I do think Nate would have a very good chance of winning that fight

Nate can beat anyone, remember when he destroyed the goat

Tony would probably win by doctor stoppage

TS must be slow bc he just outboxed rda like wtf and he used kicks. How do you say dumb shit without watching all the fights. People are always claiming to know fighter x strengths but didn't even see their last fight lol

TS must be slow bc he just outboxed rda like wtf and he used kicks. How do you say dumb shit without watching all the fights. People are always claiming to know fighter x strengths but didn't even see their last fight lol

RDA's box is terrible so out boxing him isnt something to be proud of.

No not at all, its the other way round..Ferguson would beat the crap out of Nate

interesting match up. I think if Tony focused on his BJJ defence he'd win. He has good wrestling, good striking, and excellent cardio.

Would be a very enjoyable fight to watch.

If only Nate worked on his weaknesses...

Ferguson fucks him up. Nate is a gatekeeper. Ferguson blows gates open. It's an intriguing matchup but I got to go with the guy who won 9 straight.

Nate still gets beat by RDA and Khabib but there is no doubt in my mind that he would just play around with this guy, Tony can't outbox him.. Tony lacks the kicks and the elite wrestling to be a threat for Diaz.

This isn't an easy fight by no means, no one is "beating the fuck out of the other" in this matchup, okay?

Let's not forget that Nate was dominated by Benson fucking Henderson and finished by Josh Thompson. Ferguson has never been tko'd before. I would favor Ferguson but I also love Nate, and he could get the W too.

Your argument is stupid. Nate is an elite triathlete and puts on numerous elite performances in the Octagon. He is ELITE by definition and doesn't need to prove anything as I said before. Maynard, Edgar, Pettis and Bendo have come and gone but Nate stands tall as am elite LW fighter who will never go out of style.
Elite= Superior in abilities or qualities.
By definition, Nate is not an ELITE triathlete; even if he competes, he is not placing in the events.
By definition, Nate is not an elite MMA fighter. He has a 19-11 record; yes, that's 11 losses!!
He has losses to Koji Oishi, Hermes Franca, Joe Stevenson, Clay Guida... Etc.
He has never held a title in any weight class, and his crown jewel is either his win-by-injury of the Ultimate Fighter or his W against Conor. Neither of which are "elite," by any definition.

Your argument is stupid. Nate is an elite triathlete and puts on numerous elite performances in the Octagon. He is ELITE by definition and doesn't need to prove anything as I said before. Maynard, Edgar, Pettis and Bendo have come and gone but Nate stands tall as am elite LW fighter who will never go out of style.

Elite triathlete? LOL

He was losing to multiple guys over 50 years old.

Tony has almost wins in a row as Nate has in his entire UFC career.

.....Without almost setting the UFC Loss record like Nate has.

Back