Nate Diaz wins the McGregor twitter beef.

• Thread starter Deleted member 359865
  • Start date
Well, at least he won that, I guess. ( wasn’t really understandable) He sure isn’t winning any actual fights.

Didn’t Nate fight for a fake belt and lose?

He can talk shit to Conor all day but he isn’t out there doing anything differently or better. Shit, when is the last time Nate won a fight? I seriously can’t remember. Kind of ashamed that I was a fan when he was coming up.

Didn’t Nate fight for a fake belt and lose?

He can talk shit to Conor all day but he isn’t out there doing anything differently or better. Shit, when is the last time Nate won a fight? I seriously can’t remember. Kind of ashamed that I was a fan when he was coming up.
August 2019 he fucked up Pettis who was 7th ranked WW at the time(though a bit dubiously so imo).

Well, as funny as it may seem, when it comes to bubble gum belts, Conor is actually the richest motherfucker in MMA and he is actually Conor McGregor :D

Both ridiculous, but actually provable. Not that anyone should give a shit about those belts, but they aren't necessarily untrue.

Unlike the BMF belt, which as funny as it may sound, is actually a faker fake belt :D

The times we live in.

To be honest, after that satanic ritual we saw yesterday on the Jake Paul event this Conor vs Nate things seems mild in comparison and it's actually calming me down.

Nate's incoherent rambling feels so pleasant, like an ocean breeze, compared to that cultist shit.

Last edited:
Back