Nate Diaz wants the Jorge Masvidal fight who would win?

I got nate in this one..

Taller, got range, boxing could be argued both ways, both hate kicks, nate is arguably better on the ground but not even maia could submit masvidal so i'll call it a non factor..

Masvidal won't back down and brawling with a diaz is very unhealthy..

Imagine being that boring that not only fans complain but fighters don't want to fight you. lmao.

I would love this fight.

It doesn't mean you're boring. It means they don't want to lose to you. Nobody avoids fighting someone because they are boring. It's because they will beat you.

I got nate in this one..

Taller, got range, boxing could be argued both ways, both hate kicks, nate is arguably better on the ground but not even maia could submit masvidal so i'll call it a non factor..

Masvidal won't back down and brawling with a diaz is very unhealthy..
What makes you think Jorge hates leg kicks? lmao he uses them in most if not all of his fights.... He's actually one of the best kickers at 170.

What makes you think Jorge hates leg kicks? lmao he uses them in most if not all of his fights.... He's actually one of the best kickers at 170.

I see a boxing match with mma gloves.. i could be wrong..

He looks rough
He looks silly wearing his hat like that. A grown man trying to look like a little kid.

Nate at his best vs Gamebred at 155 would be a great fight. Right now at 170 if Masvidal fights with any urgency he’d win.

Hype aside, Masvidal get's lots of split decision wins and Nate is a pressure fighter. I might favor Nate in that matchup but who knows how Nate is right now since it's been so long.
IF Masvidal keeps fighting the way he has been, he destroys Nate on the feet.

But I want to point out that Nate sounds like a fucking fool for saying he wouldn't fight the other guys because they're "boring". Sure sounds like Nate doesn't want to fight them because they'd fucking wreck him. Nate says he has a W over Dustin? He won't even acknowledge that Rory beat his ass, he just says "it was competitive"...he got suplexed a few times like a bitch from a really green fighter at the time in Rory. Josh Thompson beat the fucking brakes off of him and he doesn't even acknowledge that as a loss.

IF Masvidal keeps fighting the way he has been, he destroys Nate on the feet.

But I want to point out that Nate sounds like a fucking fool for saying he wouldn't fight the other guys because they're "boring". Sure sounds like Nate doesn't want to fight them because they'd fucking wreck him. Nate says he has a W over Dustin? He won't even acknowledge that Rory beat his ass, he just says "it was competitive"...he got suplexed a few times like a bitch from a really green fighter at the time in Rory. Josh Thompson beat the fucking brakes off of him and he doesn't even acknowledge that as a loss.
Oh I remember the Rory fight. That was back when I hated the Diaz brothers for their thug attitudes. It was cool to watch. I like them more now as long as they actually fight and not sit out or back out of fights.

Back