Nate Diaz vs Tony Fersguon is the fight to make next.

You must want to see Nate's face carved up, too much blood.

You must want to see Nate's face carved up, too much blood.

Someone once said a Nate Diaz fight doesn’t start until he’s been rocked and bleeding. Diaz bleeds more than women during a certain time of the month... Am I right?:)

Nate would probbably be down for that gigantic bag of money but Tony still thinks he has something to offer in LW..

Why at catchweight? I'm sure Nate could make LW, has plenty of flab. And he doesn't seem to mind fighting lightweights at WW.

i think this is a great fight to make if both choose to continue fighting. they are both old in the sport

Would watch. If not, Tony should retire and become shin conditioning instructor

Think it's a great fight tbh. Neither one of them will ever come close to a belt, makes sense to just put them in fun fights that will sell PPVs

Conor-McGregor-vs-Nate-Diaz.jpg

giphy.gif

It doesn't matter that Nate is coming off two losses and Tony has had three, both of these warriors have earned the love and respect of the crowd for being absolute savages in the octagon.

No fake belt needs to be on the line.
No 'winner get a title shot' stipulation.
The only thing they need is five rounds.

<{natewhut}>
<This7>
<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Historically I'd say yes, the way they've been fighting lately though.
<6>
Would've definitely felt the same way you feel around 2017.

I reckon the fight would be stopped in the second round due to Nate bleeding all over the cage after a few Tony elbows. Making the fans cry robbery and shit.

Im down for it tho

Historically I'd say yes, the way they've been fighting lately though.
<6>
Would've definitely felt the same way you feel around 2017.

At this point I'd rather see it than never see it ever.

Although Wandy VS Liddell was a few years late it provided an absolute slobberknocker that is still enjoyable to watch today.

I absolutely hate fights between 2 fighters i like

Same here, but in this situation both have everything to gain and nothing to lose.

Neither will be ever getting a title shot again, and they're both interested in getting the biggest paydays they can before they retire.

Bet this would sell a hell of alot of PPVs as a non-title 5-round co-main.

Nate Diaz would dominate what’s left of Tony. After 3 mins of Diaz warming up Tony would take a shit load of damage.

Back