Nate Diaz vs Tony Fersguon is the fight to make next.

Nate vs Usman? I dont even think Nate even wants a title shot at this point lol. Usman is a bad matchup for nate.....real bad.
Why on earth did you even respond to that nonsense? Yes, clearly Nate coming off back to back lopsided losses doesn’t deserve to fight the champ

No, he said the truth. You should actually read what you post.

"I told them I'd take the fight at 165 pounds, no belt. I'm not interested in losing a bunch of weight for no reason."

"Titles are manipulation," Diaz said. "Titles and rankings are a controlling method. They want you to think you need a title to feel like you're worth anything. I think, if you're worth something, you're worth something.

Nate > UFC.

Sure thing little one. Speaking of trolling...

{<jordan}

Go to bed.
Why you telling him to go to bed? Nate was offered Tony for the lw belt coming off a loss and Tony pleaded with Nate to take it and he ran, wanted nothing to do with Tony even with the belt being offered. Too bad for Nate, that was his last chance for a belt

Why you telling him to go to bed? Nate was offered Tony for the lw belt coming off a loss and Tony pleaded with Nate to take it and he ran, wanted nothing to do with Tony even with the belt being offered. Too bad for Nate, that was his last chance for a belt

Nate calls his shots my little shill. If they don't want 165 then they can screw off. He doesn't care about Dana's 30 interim belts he keeps behind his desk.

That would be a fun fight several years ago. Diaz would absolutely demolish Tony at this point. If diaz only has one left, he needs to wait on Dustin vs conor and fight the loser.

No, he said the truth. You should actually read what you post.

"I told them I'd take the fight at 165 pounds, no belt. I'm not interested in losing a bunch of weight for no reason."

"Titles are manipulation," Diaz said. "Titles and rankings are a controlling method. They want you to think you need a title to feel like you're worth anything. I think, if you're worth something, you're worth something.

Nate > UFC.
Sounds like a duck move to me. I actually agree with DW when he says there are many ways to duck a fight without just saying "I don't want to fight."

Nate's while attitude changed after the double red pantry nights against McGregor. Nate didn't have this attitude before Benson thumped him 50-43 in a title fight.

Nate calls his shots my little shill. If they don't want 165 then they can screw off. He doesn't care about Dana's 30 interim belts he keeps behind his desk.
Lol, he turned down a title fight vs Tony to take a non title fight vs Tony’s sloppy seconds Anthony pettis. Yup , very clear he wanted nothing to do with Tony

He ducked hard bro. You're just eating up his excuses.

Nate use to call out people like Nate.

Sounds like a duck move to be. I actually she's with DW when he says there are many ways to duck a fight without just saying "I don't want to fight."

Nate's while attitude changed after the double red pantry nights against McGregor. Nate didn't have this attitude before Benson thumped him 50-43 in a title fight.

Lol, he turned down a title fight vs Tony to take a non title fight vs Tony’s sloppy seconds Anthony pettis. Yup , very clear he wanted nothing to do with Tony

Sounds like you two ladies are having trouble coping with Nate calling his fights and not being Dana's bitch.

<36>

You guys should both go to bed.

Sounds like you two ladies are having trouble coping with Nate calling his fights and not being Dana's bitch.

<36>

You guys should both go to bed.
He doesn't call his fights. Other fighters like Pettis, Masdival and Leon just look at Nate like easy money and accept. Besides Pettis he was lunchmeat to the other 2.

He doesn't call his fights. Other fighters like Pettis, Masdival and Leon just look at Nate like easy money and accept. Besides Pettis he was lunchmeat to the other 2.

He just called for a fight that if he won would give him a title shot at 170 that he doesn't even care about...and got it.

<36>

You're a disaster.

been calling for this fight for years
back when they both fought moving forward

He just called for a fight that if he won would give him a title shot at 170 that he doesn't even care about...and got it.

<36>

You're a disaster.
Yeah and he got butchered for it and sealed Leon's TS.

Your statement:

Followed by:

<36>

Thanks for agreeing you're not the brightest.
Bro thanks for not giving content.

In the very next sentence I explained Nate's opponents have to agree to fight.

But yeah Nate has been calling out his opponents. I can't lie. He's called at least 3 in a row

That has nothing to do with him ducking Tony hard. A interim TS (which goes down in the history books FOREVER as long as the UFC history records are kept) to fight the ghost of Pettis who was just 1 fight removed from losing to Tony.

At the time is was like turning down a ride in Z 28 Corvette to go jump in a stock Charger from 2008.

Bro thanks for not giving content.

In the very next sentence I explained Nate's opponents have to agree to fight.

But yeah Nate has been calling out his opponents. I can't lie. He's called at least 3 in a row

That has nothing to do with him ducking Tony hard. A interim TS (which goes down in the history books FOREVER as long as the UFC history records are kept) to fight the ghost of Pettis who was just 1 fight removed from losing to Tony.

At the time is was like turning down a ride in Z 28 Corvette to go jump in a stock Charger from 2008.

I appreciate you acknowledging you're confused and agree Nate calls out who he wants.

And no, he didn't duck anyone. They didn't agree to fight at 165 or 170 and Nate isn't fighting at 155 just to give Dana power over him with make believe belts. Nate giving Jorge an opportunity and calling him out after Pettis was tremendous and far bigger than any fight against Tony.

He may choose Jorge again now. Who knows...all that matters is it's his decision and he'll make a lot of money.

Thanks again for agreeing.

Nate probably isn't fighting again until 2023, realistically. He's not exactly known for his quick turnarounds these days and Tony ain't getting any younger in the meantime

He said he wants to fight in a few months. Hes only got one fight left on his Ufc contract and Jake Paul wants him next. Wouldnt be surprised if he was being honest about wanting a quick turnaround.

doubt diaz takes a streak loser, but if he did, he'd whoop tony's ass

Back