***Nate Diaz vs. Colby - Oct 31, 2020 Would Be Huge***

Colby out wrestles him
Nate out boxes him
50/50
Hype would be like Couture vs Chuck
Dana would have mega boner

Nah strongly dislike Colby but he wrestles him to a boring decision.

Possible, but we've never seen Colby really grapple with high level BJJ guys. The closest we saw was with RDA, but their wasn't really any guard play in that fight as most of it took place against the fence.

I'd certainly favor colby, though. That said, this fight won't happen.

No he wouldnt and im a colby fan
You can pull the "I am a Colby fan" all you want. The Diaz brothers fucking suck against wrestlers. Colby is the exact fighter that the Diaz brothers always lose to. I would give Nate a 5% chance or less. Colby has just as good cardio and Nate has shit TDD

Possible, but we've never seen Colby really grapple with high level BJJ guys. The closest we saw was with RDA, but their wasn't really any guard play in that fight as most of it took place against the fence.

I'd certainly favor colby, though. That said, this fight won't happen.
Thats how I'm looking at this fight, Colby didnt attempt a single td avainst Maia until they where both gassed.

Fuck no, Colby ain't swooping in on Conor's next red panty night. Nate will go the Masvidal to Conor route. If Conor never fights again, Nate fights another exciting hitter. He's not interested in fighting a boring fuck like Colby or Usman or even a sometimes boring fuck like Woodley. He said styles like Colby's are bullshit and he has no interest in fighting guys like that.

You can pull the "I am a Colby fan" all you want. The Diaz brothers fucking suck against wrestlers. Colby is the exact fighter that the Diaz brothers always lose to. I would give Nate a 5% chance or less. Colby has just as good cardio and Nate has shit TDD

Oh my sweet summer child, keep following yhat echo chamber.

Colby got outboxed by Maia

Nate annihilates him
Colby takes Nate down and molests his non wrestling ass for as long as he wants. Don’t be ridiculous.

Thats how I'm looking at this fight, Colby didnt attempt a single td avainst Maia until they where both gassed.

Nate is no Maia on the ground and Maia is no Nate on the feet. This is not 2004. The guard is not as dangerous as it used to be

Colby is cringe playing the whole trump angle

Nate is a getting pretty smart about business.

The next us election will be on November 3, 2020

Nate is banking on beating masvidal and colby beating usman to set up this fight a year from now.

It would be an all time needle moving ppv

Nate all about dat business
Not huge at all. UFC would never in a million years do this. Fet diaz crushed for no future value? You sir are terrible at predictions

Nate is no Maia on the ground and Maia is no Nate on the feet. This is not 2004. The guard is not as dangerous as it used to be

Nate has better hands than Maia and would kill anyone on the ground anyone thinking Colby would steamroll him is talking out their ass.

What exactly is the correlation between Nate and Trump/politics here?

I don't think Nate gives a fuck.

Also, on Halloween?
<GSPWoah>

i love Nate, and i strongly dislike Colby, but colby wrecks him.

Yeah, I think Colby's wrestling gives the old Nate Diaz a lot of trouble. However, New Super Nate actually checking a kick vs Pettis shows he got them new wrinkles to his game. He probably dropped veganism and has muscles now too. New Super Nate lays and prays Colby to an easy 30-27 imo.

vomitando-na-montanha-russa-479x359.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Nate is ZERO takedown defence...

Back