***Nate Diaz vs. Colby - Oct 31, 2020 Would Be Huge***

wlu.29

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Colby is cringe playing the whole trump angle

Nate is a getting pretty smart about business.

The next us election will be on November 3, 2020

Nate is banking on beating masvidal and colby beating usman to set up this fight a year from now.

It would be an all time needle moving ppv

Nate all about dat business

i love Nate, and i strongly dislike Colby, but colby wrecks him.

What does elections have to do with it

As if nate is politically active lol

Colby got outboxed by Maia

Nate annihilates him

No way would they hold a card on Halloween or that close to a Trump election.

Colby is cringe playing the whole trump angle

Nate is a getting pretty smart about business.

The next us election will be on November 3, 2020

Nate is banking on beating masvidal and colby beating usman to set up this fight a year from now.

It would be an all time needle moving ppv

Nate all about dat business

Colby wins fights by wrestling the shit out of people, the guy has been stronger and more durable than the other guys he's fought so far...he wont be able to do that to Usman, the guy is huge, powerful, his striking is better than Colby's, his stamina is as good or better and he knows to fight the way Colby does, actually I think he is better using that pressure style of fighting. Colby is not winning that fight buddy. Nate vs Masvidal? Masvidal is bigger than Nate and a lot more versatile. This may be a nice fight cause Jorge likes to bang, but I think he will send Diaz back to his division...LW. Could the losers of these fights (Colby and Nate) fight? yeah why not? but there's no way Nate is gonna take a fight against Colby, he'll get embarrassed like in the past vs other wrestlers and more powerful guys, besides that, the money generated by that fight may not be as good as Diaz would like...Colby is hated like rats are.

Nah. If they want something huge next year... Diaz vs Mcgregor III will be it.

Are you really excited to see Covington lay on top of Diaz for 5 rounds? Sounds like a terrible match up to me.

Back