Nate Diaz: The best fighters are the ones who put on the best fights not the champion?

Number1StockBroker

Making that money, to get them honeys.
Banned
Reaction score
Sometimes I just scratch my head on what nate and nick say. This has to be one of the stupidest thing I heard along with Cat's "I wouldnt change a single thing from my loss to Rhonda". I mean come on, do these people even think before they speak?

I think he is right

People pay to see you fight.. Not run away and win abusing the point system

Isn't he the only one out of scrappack who didn't win a major title?

Sometimes I just scratch my head on what nate and nick say. This has to be one of the stupidest thing I heard along with Cat's "I wouldnt change a single thing from my loss to Rhonda". I mean come on, do these people even think before they speak?

aryI7VI.gif

I think it's code for "I probably can't beat the top 5 in my division."

I mean motivated/injured or not, RDA fucking tuned Nate up in every facet of the game. And would do it again.

Nate and Nick have that old school Gracie mentality towards fighting. It's a fight and its meant to be a fight to the finish. They hate wrestlefuckers and like guys who are in there to take your head off with punches or choke you unconscious.

Nate even had reasonably nice things to say about Conor in this regard. He liked that Conor was in there to take you out (95% finish rate).

Cerrone, Nate, Nick, Holloway,Ferguson, Barboza, Faber, Rumble, Diego,Hunt, Cain,Aldo and Frankie. all guys I love to watch in a fight and that's just in the past few UFC events.

RDA was boring to me, Dillashaw and Cruz are meh to me also. i like Eddie. I like mighty mouse and DC is whatever.

I guess that's why Fitch is still in the UFC...or is he???

An MMA match between Christina Aguilera and Britney Spears would outsell anybody in the UFC by far.

Would that make them the best fighters in the world?

An MMA match between Christina Aguilera and Britney Spears would outsell anybody in the UFC by far.

Would that make them the best fighters in the world?

No but my point was that by the Unified Rules as a guide to who wins and loses fights, Fitch shouldn't have been cut. The sport isn't about pure athletic competiton, so...

He was like 14-3-1 in the UFC and was on a 1 fight losing streak.

I think they do. You just can't accept that they have different opinions.

He's right. Just because you're champ doesn't mean your fights are good or FOTN/FOTY worthy. So yeah your thread is pure shit.

Or you can just be both like Fedor, Shogun, Wand, Lawler, Penn, Diaz, McGregor, liddell

Fuck boring fighters
Liked until a saw the inclusion of 'diaz' - get that out of the list of legends/GOATs. It's offensive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back