Nate Diaz Speaks Post WSOF (Khabib) Incident

was it Khabib that had that vid of him in McDonalds doing some douchey stuff?

Not, defending this other stuff- just saying- imagine jock meatheads acing douchey!

just imagine..... ha.

Before this "brawl" Diaz was irrelevant. Well played but Khabib humbles this fake gangster.

lol at N word. He didn't even say the "N" word. Get a grip folks, the other variation that ends in igga is used by a ton of people that aren't black.

I saw Nate in Whole Foods here in San Diego a few years ago. He was walking around with a small crew and was mean mugging the Whole Foods customers. He was literally mean mugging soccer moms buying raw milk and shit.

I hope this is just exaggeration.

What the hell. "Yo *****, we headin' up to WHOLE FOODS to buy some organic kale, carrot juice, and mad fruits."

"Round up the crew. Keep ya eyes out. Never know when shit's goin' down at WHOLE FOODS MARKET."

H7tRuW5.jpg

WHOLE FOODS MARKET BE WATCHIN'

He ain't going to get in long term trouble. It's fighting. Just go to any boxing gym with competitive fighters, N word gets dropped all day and its blaring in the sound system. Dana White is from Boston, I am pretty sure he dropped a few N bombs in his daily life when he is comfortable.

This is a fight I'd like to see happen in the streets. Not that Nate could afford the brain damage. Khabib would literally dump Nate on his head on the concrete.

BJJ and Judo are much more effective in a street fight...

lol at the idiots saying he is going to be cut for using a cultural word.
do you morons not remember the 'time is now press confrence' nick dropped a n bomb on on the mic when his friend was talking to him, jon jones, silva, dana white ect no one cared nick is more of a igga then jon jones.

They wont cut him. He hates the reebook deal and wants to be cut. Plus, He didnt say the "N" word. igga is how black pleople greet other blacj people. And also, Khabib is russian. Dont get much white'r then that.

Not according to hitler and early age Nazis.

I wish Nate posted here so we could see what a weak minded wannabe thug he really is. Guy was clearly gotten to last night and probably from a little trash talk.

lol at N word. He didn't even say the "N" word. Get a grip folks, the other variation that ends in igga is used by a ton of people that aren't black.

Shertards, libertarians, conservatives and many other internet retards pretend there's no difference between the two words.

I'd like to see Nate talking his shit in a real hood. Dude would be riddled with bullet holes within a week.

Can call them what you want but can't say scared, those Diaz boys will scrap anywhere anytime

This is what I like about the Diaz brothers. Everybody has to grow up, except them.

only black people and president obama can say it, if your white like hulk hogan your career and life is over with

take this stupid shit into the War Room, noddy.

Back