Nate Diaz Speaks Post WSOF (Khabib) Incident

Let's wait until we find a way to make more breaking news on Nate Diaz being a racist just like Hulk Hogan.

I want Nate Diaz in one of those UFC Spelling Bee videos.

He might finally get his wish of getting fired.

Clearly he's racist because he's white and he said the word ******. Something must be done about this.

Not uploaded on his twitter so who cares

and i dont think nate cares about getting cut

we should be able to use the same kind of language on these boards

Nate calling out a wrestler is proof that he is legitimately stupid. How badly does he want to be embarrassed?

seems pretty smart to me. gets to fight the number 2 guy because of his antics. or even the number 1 guy (pettis) because of his other antics.

I personally think he has a good chance in beating khabib in a 5 round fight.

Is it racist to call a white guy a *****?

Why are some of you shocked that Nate said n****? What planet are you from?

seems pretty smart to me. gets to fight the number 2 guy because of his antics. or even the number 1 guy (pettis) because of his other antics.

I personally think he has a good chance in beating khabib in a 5 round fight.

yea too many people buy this pretending-to-be-stupid act from the Diaz bros.

They keep getting co-main and main-event money, and jumped ahead of the ladder.

Been a while now.

I saw Nate in Whole Foods here in San Diego a few years ago. He was walking around with a small crew and was mean mugging the Whole Foods customers. He was literally mean mugging soccer moms buying raw milk and shit.

I'm not a big Nate Diaz fan, but I'd be rooting for him in that one for sure. He's by far more exciting, the last thing I wanna see is a grapplefuck champ in an exciting division like LW.

I saw Nate in Whole Foods here in San Diego a few years ago. He was walking around with a small crew and was mean mugging the Whole Foods customers. He was literally mean mugging soccer moms buying raw milk and shit.

lol

Code of the streets, yo. He has to represent when he's at the Whole Foods to make up for the possible loss of street cred for shopping at the Whole Foods.

Back