Nate Diaz Speaks Post WSOF (Khabib) Incident

people like you are why walking dead can't use the word "fuck" but can show a line of people getting hit over the head with bats, throats slit with blood gushing into a metal trough

and black youth who use the N word with an A at the end are the ones who say it has changed and why it's OK to use now days. Hispanics are also given pass on using the N word, so i think Diaz is ok

And they are all fucking idiots.
Just because an offensive word comes in fashion to say, that doesn't make it right.
Regardless of whether you mean to be a bigot or not, ****ot, retard, and n**** have offensive origins, and still mean something offensive to a lot of people today.

Why are people taking social cues from socially brain dead people?
I'm a black guy, and I don't use the word. Just because the rednecks of the black community think it's cool to say, and give their "blessing" for latinos to use it, that doesn't mean the rest of us have to get on board with that.

Nate is more "******" than Khabib. When you are the more ****** (******er?) you can say it without problem. At least what I get from Worldstar, with the perspective of a skinny white boy.

Yo!

the diaz bros are not white. hence 'diaz'.

if you're wondering, that means yes, they are allowed to use n***a

everyone uses the n-word. just watch those fight videos on Worldstar...

And that's weird.

denzel-gif-photo-6.gif

Back