Nate Diaz says he won't answer UFC's calls for less than $20 million

Welp, hope you got a comfy chair, Nate.

But, obvious negotiation tactic is obvious.

May as well remove him from the top 10 then...He is holding up spots...

He isn't Conor, and he won't be fighting Conor for a long time, if ever...

Both UFC and Conor, do not need him. If it wasn't for McGregor, Nate would more or less be a fighter of the past. UFC can, and will, be fine without him. Nate acts like he is more than he actually is. He eont be missed tbh...

Can't believe how much Conor changed that bum's life.

Dude would've fought for a pound of brick packed Mexican dirtweed before Conor.
Wasn't there a phase where he asked for a big advance and was paid 20/20 for a couple of fights? Not that long ago either, I think Conor was already in the UFC or coming soon...

Same thoughts on the Diaz bros. I WANT to be a fan, but they are just too full of nonsense. They only care about getting "theirs". I was listening to a Nate interview on here yesterday, and he was talking about being at the TIF house. He was saying he didn't want to do the show, but he was just going to show up to get a free medical and then bounce. I can't respect that kind of attitude, and looks like he's still got it.
Where is the shooped Diaz book pf excuses? He is about on par with Johnny and Nog now
Both Diaz bros were always about excuses. And not just one excuse: a plethora of excuses. Remember the GSP fight? Suspicious handwraps, spys in training camp, poisoned water on the plane, conspiracy to fix weigh-ins; the whole deal.

Next, they will pretend they love their opponent and claim domestic abuse to finally get a win...

Diaz bros are monster negotiators.

Also asked for 20 hope to get 10 and you are still golden.

Or in this case. ask for 20 mill and pray you at least get what you got at UFC 202.

Nate has no leverage here.

But he has.. in terms of LW and the all Conor saga he has a huge fan base and him vs Conor sells extra.

Maybe he doesn't exactly have a 20 mill pull but shit you try for the max and settle after.

But he has.. in terms of LW and the all Conor saga he has a huge fan base and him vs Conor sells extra.

Maybe he doesn't exactly have a 20 mill pull but shit you try for the max and settle after.
I really dont think his fan base and drawing power are as big as he thinks. He has some fans, and Im sure he helped sell the Conor fights, but all of Conor's fights sell, regardless of opponent. If the PPV #s are Ultron, Nate was like a knee cap...maybe a forearm.
If he wasn't acting like a moron with these ridiculous numbers (GSP couldn't even get 10 million) then it'd be interesting to see how a card he headlined without Conor did.

Ahh yes, that's swell.

Another great by product of Conor to this sport. Soon all that's left is going to be gall versus sage rematches...

I'm told this is all great for the sport though!

Just fuck off man.

Every entitled asshole keeps holding up the division and wrecking matchups.

Stupid move by Nate, honestly. Conor's not going to want a rematch if Nate is completely irrelevant in the division and hasn't fought in three years. Even if he beats the poor fella, people will just say Nate was extremely rusty -- which he would be.

So what he's really doing is throwing that that 20 million down the drain, that'd eventually come with a trilogy fight, by not accepting fights for reasonable sums before it.

Did you mean 120 as in $120,000? Because that is about what Nate Diaz is worth to the UFC per fight. That is close to what he was being paid before his two Conor fights that he didn't deserve. He has ruined his career. Good thing for him is that he isn't a flashy moron that spends money on cars and jewlery. He is low key and it will likely last him for a while.
Ruined his career? He is one of the few smart individuals in the game. He played his cards just right to be a multi millionaire. Not sure how thats ruining a career?

I really dont think his fan base and drawing power are as big as he thinks. He has some fans, and Im sure he helped sell the Conor fights, but all of Conor's fights sell, regardless of opponent. If the PPV #s are Ultron, Nate was like a knee cap...maybe a forearm.
If he wasn't acting like a moron with these ridiculous numbers (GSP couldn't even get 10 million) then it'd be interesting to see how a card he headlined without Conor did.

UFC 205 is less then 202 what did it do like a mill right or what's the speculation I know it's less since it's not close to 202 but to 200 in terms of numbers and keep in mind how stacked and hyped NY was.

While Nate vs Conor 2 done like 1.65 mill and wasn't stacked and wasn't hyped like NY with the heavy media push.

Nate helps the buys a lot, now not sure if that many mills worth it but it's negotiations you ask for more always.

UFC 205 is less then 202 what did it do like a mill right or what's the speculation I know it's less since it's not close to 202 but to 200 in terms of numbers and keep in mind how stacked and hyped NY was.

While Nate vs Conor 2 done like 1.65 mill and wasn't stacked and wasn't hyped like NY with the heavy media push.

Nate helps the buys a lot, now not sure if that many mills worth it but it's negotiations you ask for more always.
Yeah , 205 did do less. I don't think solid numbers are out yet, but last i read it was estimated at around 1.4.
As i said, Im sure Nate helped, but there are some things to keep in mind, namely, the 202 press conference Monster can/Water bottle war, and, how much of 202's success was because of Nate's fans, and how much of it was from people that either love or hate Conor wanting to see him either redeem himself, or get smashed again? It's really impossible to tell what Nate is worth at this point. Id like to see him headline a show to see what he does. That'll give us a much clearer picture of his drawing power...especially if it's against a guy like Khabib or Ferguson, guys that aren't huge names to casuals.
He definitely deserves more than what he was getting pre Conor fights, but 20 million is absolutely laughable.

Im not about to search for the interview but he basically did. Up to them to report their income whether the UFC pays them cash or check
I'm sure you're taking out of context. If you decide to back up what you're saying I'd be curious to see what you come up with.

Back