Nate Diaz says he won't answer UFC's calls for less than $20 million

Nate sat out for a year, twice, and nobody noticed. The UFC made their money, and Nate sat around and spent every dime he had.

I hope he holds out for that $20MM. We'll never have to hear from him again.

Same with his dumbass brother. The UFC puts on shows and makes bank every month without that dope smoking loser.

If the Diaz Bros never fought again it would have zero impact on the financials of the UFC.

you seem triggered.

121915-UFC-Fight-Night-Nate-Diaz-taunts-Michael-Johnson-PI.vresize.1200.675.high_.31.jpg

160_Nathan_Diaz_vs_Michael_Johnson.0.0.jpg

209 4 life.

he also said he wanted to buy his mom a house from his first 15k paycheck

Good for him. He'd probably settle for 1 mil if it's not Conor.

If I'm Nate Diaz and I just made 3-5 million dollars. With my normal human spending habits I don't have to fight every again.

Actually no. Nate has ALL the leverage.

Nate's got that fuck you money now. He doesn't need to fight.

He's probably set for life.

The UFC needs Nate more than Nate needs the UFC.

Everyone take note - the UFC dumped an ENORMOUS amount of money into promoting UFC 205. Huge marketing budget and one of the biggest lineups in history. Its likely they outspent other PPV marketing budgets by an order of magnitude.

Despite that, Nate still outsold them at 202, with a fraction of the total marketing dollars spent and a completely forgettable lineup.

Conor is the constant in all this but its clear Nate outsells his peers by a substantial margin. Less marketing, less dollars spent, less backing talent on the card, but more PPV sales.

Nate -vs- Conor 3 will see these guys 1-1 with a ton of heat and history - its got the potential to break the PPV record... again.

Now we all know Khabib is the worst possible matchup for Conor. They will avoid this fight at all possible costs. Ferguson is a tough fight as well, but its not a forgone conclusion he shows up to wrestle. Nate is a very tough but winnable fight, seeing as how he eeked out a majority decision in the rematch.

Nate can just hang out until the phone rings, and he will absolutely get another monster payday. Not 20m, but at least 5.

Did you mean 120 as in $120,000? Because that is about what Nate Diaz is worth to the UFC per fight. That is close to what he was being paid before his two Conor fights that he didn't deserve. He has ruined his career. Good thing for him is that he isn't a flashy moron that spends money on cars and jewlery. He is low key and it will likely last him for a while.
Nate Diaz ruined his career? Haha that's comedy.
I'll let you ponder on it.

I cant see them going much higher than his last fight.

This right here is why you can't pay all these guys millions of dollars. Conor took his bag of money and just left with a belt for an uncertain length of time, Diaz gets his huge paydays and doesn't want to fight anymore unless for an obscene payday and he's not even a top 10 guy.

So many on here compare it to team sports where guys are employees paid for a whole season, not someone who's signing a contract for every competition.

They would gladly give Nate $20 mill but conor is too scared of the 3match

If thats how he feels, then fuck it. Live your life. I will miss watching him scrap.

First you had a child picture of Colin you greasy pedophile, now his legs wrapped around another man.

You done fucked up ya goof
First you had a child picture of Colin you greasy pedophile, now his legs wrapped around another man.

You done fucked up ya goof

Another projecting pedo! Seems like Sherdog is filled with weirdos like you!

Nate hasn't realized yet that he's not getting the third fight.

It must be difficult bouncing back after red panty night.

Back