Nate Diaz says he won't answer UFC's calls for less than $20 million

All the power to him. Amazing fighter, if we never see him fight in the UFC again, I'm ok with it.

You know Conor's going to want that trilogy eventually tho and Nate will be sitting pretty waiting for the right offer.

Yes we are all aware that McQuitter is like an autistic child...

kyjUqQm.gif

I enjoy your posting, but we both know that's not true. You'd answer the phone and meet up just for a free meal, then say "thank you" afterwards

Way to throw me under the bus.

Worst negotiations wingman ever

Can't believe how much Conor changed that bum's life.

Dude would've fought for a pound of brick packed Mexican dirtweed before Conor.

Lol If I were Dana id just delete this fool's number out of my phone

You were at 20K a year ago, homie...how you gonna throw up 3 more 0's behind that and act like nobody gonna notice? Nate done smoked himself into retardation.
<36>

Jesus, Conor ruined him for all other competitors. Once he got a taste of that $$ it was over. No going back to 50k fights.

I can't be a longtime fan of Nate or Nick for these reasons. I am fascinated by their trademark Zombie mode but they always are demanding stuff they clearly don't deserve.

I don't want either to retire just yet.

Fucking take a normal fight once in a while Nate, you don't have to be dependent on Conor to make a few hundred thousands.

When he's open, then go for it. In the meantime stfu.

Diaz adds a zero onto his figure after every fight. Next fight, 200 million.

Nate needs capital to move to Canada and start his marijuana grow op. Better take advantage of the legalization.

He's got money now. I wonder how.

Hate to say it, but Conor definitely changed his life. Some would argue vice versa.

Did you mean 120 as in $120,000? Because that is about what Nate Diaz is worth to the UFC per fight. That is close to what he was being paid before his two Conor fights that he didn't deserve.

No. Nate was at 20/20 before the CMG fights. Against RDA he only got that first 20, less 20% for missing weight. Then he was hit with the Reebok fine, which took pretty much all that money away.

After fight camp, manager fee, taxes, and expenses he basically walked away from that ass beating with nothing.

Back