Nate Diaz says he won't answer UFC's calls for less than $20 million

PutUpYourDux

-
Banned
Reaction score
In the midst of the latest UFC title saga, a familiar, yet unexpected name, resurfaced.

Inaccurate reports stated the promotion was targeting an interim lightweight title fight between Khabib Nurmagomedov and Nate Diaz. However, according to multiple sources, that fight has not been offered yet.

As for Diaz, he told MMAFighting.com Wednesday night, that the UFC hasn't called him about any upcoming fights. And if they're planning on doing so, Diaz had a message for the brass:

"I'm only fighting at lightweight for a big fight or 20 million just to take the call," Diaz told MMAFighting.com via text message. "Until then, I'm just living my life."

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/12/...nt-answer-ufcs-calls-for-less-than-20-million

<{natewhut}>

For the record, I have the same policy.

conor-monster.gif

He going to be waiting a LONG time for that $20mm phone call from the ufc

Basically Nate Diaz isn't going to ever fight MMA again

You ask for 20 million settle for 12. Business 101.

Did you mean 120 as in $120,000? Because that is about what Nate Diaz is worth to the UFC per fight. That is close to what he was being paid before his two Conor fights that he didn't deserve. He has ruined his career. Good thing for him is that he isn't a flashy moron that spends money on cars and jewlery. He is low key and it will likely last him for a while.

For the record, I have the same policy.
I enjoy your posting, but we both know that's not true. You'd answer the phone and meet up just for a free meal, then say "thank you" afterwards

Back