Nate Diaz Reebok shirt (real)

Fuck REEBOK. Let them burn and give someone else a chance.

Stop being corporate/brand sycophants and demand quality and value for your time and money, you maggoty sheep!

<7><7><26>

@BC 206 @McgreGOATsLeft

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

holy fuck is that even real? as if conors schtick wasnt repugnant enough, reebok made it even worse. fucking shit
Hey!

I bought the singlet, hoodie, and shirt! The singlet comes in black with and orange tiger. Also bought my cousin the kids version.

{<Mcgoat}

Funny, used to be that a man who slapped another man was seen as the worst kind of pussy. Now, it's cool? Damn kids and their stupid shit.

I am not impressed with the design Reebok makes all their sh!t look generic put a little pepper in the look make the hand a couple of different colors do a little cholo style art writing stop getting nerds to design these wears....

WTF is that?

They have some woeful shoes. I saw some the other day that looked like a tyre that was inflated past its limit.

I still can't believe those zig-zag one's. idiots.
hahaha its awful, it looks like some space shoe that you would wear on the moon or mars.

who would actually buy this? I'm still wondering if anybody actually bought any Reebok UFC fight kit or Reebok's UFC products.

Did they really have to use that font?

Reminds me back in the day of the vato culture here in LA.

Back