Nate Diaz only made 16 grand against RDA

He was fined, didn't win and got money up front on his contract, all together he got more than $16,000 and would have got even more if he made weight.

Lmao at the idea that he would accept a contract that pays him less than he's made in years.

In this interview he says he makes 60k to show.

http://www.mmaweekly.com/nate-diaz-...eal-wants-contract-release-right-now-im-broke

Did you not even read the response? He did get a bump to 60/60 for the Bendo fight and fight after that, but then the contract reverted back to old figures. He gambled he'd beat Bendo and get it restructured then, he lost, then lost again, and the UFC isn't interested in giving him more money based on his losing streak.

I think he is probably lucky that he didn't get a fine bigger than his paycheck for fighting overweight and skipping media obligations.

After he's done pro fighting he can bounce at the local 209 bars and really bitch about pay.

Well that's what happens when you take a front loaded contract, miss weight, and then lose.

And he didn't deserve to make that much based off that showing

16k is nothing for someone who has lost only the best recently.

16k is more than enough for a guy who whines about a contract he willingly signed, right before going 1-3 and missing weight for his recent fight

How about all the fans that complain about pay get together and start a fund to pay these poor fighters what they deserve out of their own pocket.

16k is more than enough for a guy who whines about a contract he willingly signed, right before going 1-3 and missing weight for his recent fight

1-3 against some of the best LW currently. I didn't know that not missing weight would have made him earn so much more! (sarcasm).

Wow...Highway robbery . No wonder he wants out of that garbage ass contract.

Ummm no, that 16k was a new contract I believe. It's not the contract he complained about. Sherdoggers are morons, how about you post his contract so we can see all the other stuff he got. Or just bitch because you are clueless.

1-3 against some of the best LW currently. I didn't know that not missing weight would have made him earn so much more! (sarcasm).

He didn't have a good showing against any of those guys, he looked less than 16 grand against each of them. Then he missed weight, then he whines and bitches

Back