News Nate Diaz officially free

Hopefully Nate challenges Jake Paul in the boxing ring, gets embarrassed by that Youtuber there and continues to try and play that gangster wanna be schtick after

If Journey man Diaz has any sense, he won't fight Jake Paul. He would get finished. Jake is an annoying clown but he is legit. Tommy Fury was supposed to fight him and he pulled out. The fight never got rebooked. It says it all. Paul will be a future boxing champ.

Who? The bum that couldn't hack it in the UFC and failed to even capture a made up belt?

I just don’t want to see Nate get “Woodley’d”
<{CMPALM}>
As long as Nate Diaz doesn't get knocked out. He can throw some middle finger like gesture with the big gloves on. It's a victory for him.

Probably will to be honest.

Do you actually think otherwise? No way his next fight isnt for a million plus.
do i think he'll be booked... of course. However, i also see him over-inflating his worth and pricing himself out of any hopes of more than a couple feature fights.

I honestly think that many of You are grossly under-estimating Nate Diaz. Yes, even though Nate is 12 years older and not as quick as he was when he was 25 (Jake Paul's current age) I truly believe that in a 5+ round scrap, Nate's fighting IQ is such that he would get his timing down after a few rounds and start doing some damage, like he did to Leon Edwards. And PLEASE, do not retort with Spider as he is 47 years old and had no business in that boxing ring.

mma-chat-leon-edwards.gif

with the size, speed and power difference + Nate being a slow starter I don't see him making it past the 3 round

I don't care until he has a fight lined up.

His best move besides maybe a Jake Paul fight would probably be to fight a few more times in the UFC.

I was going to say I don't get why ONE would really do it because of their demographic but they do have the Amazon program in USA now. Diaz vs Lee does make sense from ONE's perspective

Not sure why Diaz would do that though...other than money of course but he can get that anywhere.

I think it's either boxing or UFC for him. Only reason I see him going to another MMA org is just to stick it to Dana since they don't really offer him anything he can't already get. Him going to Bellator just to get his ass whooped by guys lesser known than him seems like a bad move.

He will probably fight Jake Paul next

Back