Nate Diaz offered interim title fight with Khabib Nurmagomedov

If that's the direction showing by UFC currently, then I hope Khabib will be the one fighting Nate for the interim title.

Of course Khabib will own Nate with his superior grappling skills, then he will goes on to face Conor to unify the title while Nate will fight Tony to determine the no.1 contender again.
I love that fight from a fan's perspective, but I don't think Nate is going to hang around fighting top LWs.

Leg kicks helped RDA a lot.

If Khabib tries that, Nate will box him up. His kicks are shit.
Or he could just wrestle considering he's probably the best at it in the division and Nate has never been able to wrestle whatsoever, offensively or defensively.

I love that fight from a fan's perspective, but I don't think Nate is going to hang around fighting top LWs.
Well.........yes, that's true. His only chances to beat the so call top LW is to face Conor, that's it.

You're batshit crazy if you think Nate wins that fight.

That is Khabib's easiest fight in the top 15. Nate can't wrestle his way out of a paper bag, offensively, or defensively.

In no way is it his easiest fight of the top 15. Not even close. You don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Guys its all bjpenn.com bullshit, nevermind this thread

In no way is it his easiest fight of the top 15. Not even close. You don't have a clue what you're talking about.
Show me why I'm wrong. I'm open (not being sarcastic).

Nate just has a serious issue with strong grapplers.

Khabib by slaughter.

Cruel and unusual match making.

Nate has nothing for Khabib, I woud prefer to see Nate vs Tony

I think Khabib finishes him similar to the Johnson fight. Don't find this fight interesting in the slightest though to be honest. Khabib v tony/Aldo is the only way to go. And Khabib has already ducked Aldo.

Umm khabib fought RDA who's better off his back and we saw how that fight went
The Same RDA that didn't punish khabib for his ridiculous stand up?
iirc khabib didn't dominate him either he beat him but was more RDA making nothing of it, not because khabib is a Russian chuck norris like some believe.

Nate would get his ass beat from start to finish.

Another gatekeeper vs GOAT tier fighter match up.

Back