Nate Diaz offered interim title fight with Khabib Nurmagomedov

not going to happen. ufc wouldn't kill off nate like that.

Nate wouldn't accept that fight, he knows he'd get absolutely schooled.

Pay Nate 2 million to show and he will fight. Offer pennies and Nate won't take this, obviously.

I remember a day when the interim belt was brought into the equation when the champion was injured to the point that he couldn't defend his belt in a specific time frame. Now interim titles are given out more than condoms were back when I was in HS. This shit is ridiculous and fucking pathetic. UFC has become the new WWE.

{<huh}

Love the random match ups for interim titles...the Bib will be glued to Nate the entire fight I'm afraid...

I'm in!

not enough interim title fights this days!...

Conan-Stand-Up-and-Claps.gif

I won't cheer against Nate....but I'm not sure how this thing doesn't look like the Rory Mac fight, from a dominance standpoint. I suppose there's always the chance that Nate could catch him with something from his back...but Khabib kind of knows what he's doing down there.

I can't wait til the Diaz bros stop fighting. Its insulting to other more relevant fighters if this is true. Anything to set up the 3rd fight, although Khabib will more than likely manhandle Nate

Nate diaz vs Khabib nurmagomedov for interim lw title

Tony Ferguson vs lando vannata 2 for interim lw title

Jose aldo vs edson barboza for interim lw title

Sage northcutt vs ufc newcomer for interim lw title

All on the same card. I think I speak for everyone when I say we don't have enough interim titles in the ufc.

I don't actually think Diaz can survive 5 rounds against Khabib anyway.

finally Khabib gets a belt!

Back