Nate Diaz offered interim title fight with Khabib Nurmagomedov

Nate stuffed The Bib's takedown in real life so The Bib is in trouble.

Either this goes like the Rory MacDonald fight or Diaz starches him in the first round.

I'm in!

not enough interim title fights this days!...

Khabib 50-44

With it being 5 rounds it might get interesting. But I see Khabib 50-45ing him.

Worst matchup on the roster for Nate. Only way to beat Khabib is to starch him early and Nate has no KO power I'm afraid.

I'm in!

not enough interim title fights this days!...
I was thinking there should interim ranking fight titles as well. Two guys going at it for the interim #5 ranking sounds golden to me!!!

He doesn't take the fight without the usual game of hardball the Diaz's play these days. Probably wont happen.

I definitely agree that Diaz needs a win at 155 before he rematches McGregor for the belt...... So at least there's that?

So I guess that means Aldo vs Ferg for the other lightweight interim belt

No way. There is no way Tony is asking for MORE money than Nate is for a comeback. As usual, none of these fight rumors make a god damn bit of sense.

They are probably using him as a pawn as there seems to be some problem with the Ferguson-Khabib fight. What I understood, they offered the fight to Aldo as well.

There would be an upside if Nate or Jose won, to be honest. Both are quite big rematches to Conor and I actually think they are both tough match-ups for Khabib.

I'd much prefer to see Nate vs Ferguson, that's an intriguing fight stylistically.

Back