Nate Diaz not taking rematch serious?

I'm sure that's probably the case, but you never know. The Diaz camp isn't exactly known for obsessive gameplanning....so I hope you are right and I am wrong.

Nick was known for his gameplanning back in Strikeforce. The way he neutralized Zaromskis' kicks was straight up brilliant.

Nick was known for his gameplanning back in Strikeforce. The way he neutralized Zaromskis' kicks was straight up brilliant.

True, but I don't think as a whole they have the kind of gameplanning that a Firas or Jackson have. Isn't that why they fired Cesar as their head coach in the first place?

They are not creating the hype they did last time because Conor got destroyed. UFC is keeping it low key in case Mcgregor falls again.

giphy.gif

I haven't picked up on that vibe at all he's still cold and emotionless as usual...

giphy.gif

TS, I know exactly what you mean. There have been fights where Nate has looked off and unmotivated. (e.g., vs. RDA). I had the same worry, actually. He seems really laid-back about the rematch. But I think he was disgruntled about his pay and contract in the past, which is no longer a factor. I hope the best Diaz comes to this fight. I am really rooting for him.

Wrong. Has nothing to do with motivation. Nate was injured in the RDA fight and said he only took it because he'd been out for so long that he literally needed money. He's also a guy who doesn't pull out of fights so that wasn't an option for him. Nick said he was proud of Nate afterwards for even making it to the cage. That was also the only time he's ever missed weight. The dude clearly should not have been competing that night.

Other than in that fight, you can't say that 'motivation' has ever been an issue. He's obsessed with martial arts and does nothing but train. The idea of him not taking a fight seriously is laughably stupid.

If Diaz is really interested in money, he'd be way better of losing this fight haha. If he wins, he'll be 2-0 over Conor, but if he loses, it'll leaves room for the ultra lucrative trilogy fight.
I doubt Conor wants a trilogy even if he wins. He's happy enough just to make it a clean slate. In a trilogy, he's got a chance at losing again and still be 1-2 versus Nate. Nope, IF he manages to pull off the win, then he and his team/fans will open their mouths and frame it like the first one was a meaningless fluke.

Ironic considering what he's left the FW division like...he's making Nate prove it wasn't a fluke yet he's not willing to do the same.

conor doesnt have enough experience to put away nate, not happening.

Wrong. Has nothing to do with motivation. Nate was injured in the RDA fight and said he only took it because he'd been out for so long that he literally needed money. He's also a guy who doesn't pull out of fights so that wasn't an option for him. Nick said he was proud of Nate afterwards for even making it to the cage. That was also the only time he's ever missed weight. The dude clearly should not have been competing that night.

Other than in that fight, you can't say that 'motivation' has ever been an issue. He's obsessed with martial arts and does nothing but train. The idea of him not taking a fight seriously is laughably stupid.

Shit, you're right. He was injured against RDA. But I still feel like some of his fights he has been less motivated. There is no way for me to know if my impression is right tho. And I cannot recall him ever admitting to this. I may be making excuses for him, lol.

He walks thru this lil manlet scrub anyday of the year. He can do what he wants. And if connor gets a fluke win somehow....oh well another fat check for nate.

Given the diaz brothers layed back i don't give a fuck attitude dont be surprised if Nate underestimates mcgregor.

He easly beat mcgregor the first go around on 10 days notice do you guys really think a Diaz wont come in overconfident this time around.

Hope im wrong but i get the sense Diaz thinks he will just walk through him again.

Do you get this sense while in the gym with him daily, or is it your evening phone calls that give off the impression of overconfidence? Maybe the lunches you share regularly?

-SPECULATION is just that...

Nate's a veteran and doesn't show anything because he's used to it by now.

The only thing I would be concerned about is that it seems like Nate has bulked up muscle wise for this fight - moreso than I think we've seen in the past, and this may effect his legendary cardio as those muscles need more oxygen.
Yeah, I sure hope that's not the case.

Let's wait until after the fight before we start listing the excuses, k bro?

d9a81494-b34d-44ca-b201-c190e1e4db5c
rnpvPQy.png
Well Nate didn't easily beat Conor as TS stated so he knows what kinda threat is presented. I doubt he is underestimating Conor. I expect they both come in well prepared.

Look. Just because Conor and his team floated that very excuse for the loss in the 1st fight doesn't mean you get to project it onto Nate for the rematch.

They are not creating the hype they did last time because Conor got destroyed. UFC is keeping it low key in case Mcgregor falls again.
LEL. Do you live under a rock?

The Bad Blood video. 2 episodes of Embedded. A number of ads. MacLife.

Press conference still to be had.

The only thing that slowed it down was Nate sooking about the audio because he didn't want to/couldn't form sentences and the Jones drug scandal before 200.

I know that if nate wins I'm tearing shit up

Party up on the beheaded corpses of Connie fanboys
Shut up Cocko.

so what exactly would not serious look like?
Only time i've ever seen him not serious was the RDA fight (skipped the mandatory open workout and then came in 5lbs overweight; come fight night he turtled/played defense the whole fight and looked like he 100% did not want to be there). Alot of media members where writing after that fight "he needs to get serious or retire".

That's the only time i've seen it which is impressive considering how long his career has been (now that he's getting more attention and more money, he should stay pretty motivated).

Given the diaz brothers layed back i don't give a fuck attitude dont be surprised if Nate underestimates mcgregor.

He easly beat mcgregor the first go around on 10 days notice do you guys really think a Diaz wont come in overconfident this time around.

Hope im wrong but i get the sense Diaz thinks he will just walk through him again.
Don't let a few minutes worth of media fool you. Diaz is putting in work behind the scenes!

If not he can always say McGregor's nurse drugged him.

Back