Nate Diaz not taking rematch serious?

Nate's looking bigger than ever and still doing tri's, so he may be pretty strong and have a good gas tank by fight time. Doesn't look good for the Irishman.

TS, I know exactly what you mean. There have been fights where Nate has looked off and unmotivated. (e.g., vs. RDA). I had the same worry, actually. He seems really laid-back about the rematch. But I think he was disgruntled about his pay and contract in the past, which is no longer a factor. I hope the best Diaz comes to this fight. I am really rooting for him.

Lol how long have you been sitting on this one
Let's wait until after the fight before we start listing the excuses, k bro?

d9a81494-b34d-44ca-b201-c190e1e4db5c
rnpvPQy.png
[/QUOT

I haven't picked up on that vibe at all he's still cold and emotionless as usual...

I don't think Nate ever lost a fight due to overconfidence and I don't think it starts now.

Nate is ready trust me "I'm an athlete, a warrior, we should always be ready to fight everybody on our worst day,"

The only thing I would be concerned about is that it seems like Nate has bulked up muscle wise for this fight - moreso than I think we've seen in the past, and this may effect his legendary cardio as those muscles need more oxygen.

He's not much bigger than usual if any just doesn't have to cut and extra 15 so hes not in the same shape we usually see him at this point

I think he wants another huge payday if they fight a 3rd time

But if he wins and then beats Eddie for a belt down the line it's a champion vs champion fight

That shit wasn't easy for Diaz at all. That first round was hell for him. Plus, this is the biggest fight of his life.

He's not much bigger than usual if any just doesn't have to cut and extra 15 so hes not in the same shape we usually see him at this point

Ya, I'm only going off anecdotal evidence where he seemed a little more swole than usual on social media.

I know that if nate wins I'm tearing shit up

Party up on the beheaded corpses of Connie fanboys

Let's wait until after the fight before we start listing the excuses, k bro?

d9a81494-b34d-44ca-b201-c190e1e4db5c
rnpvPQy.png

Excuses like that?

Conor's big book of excuses

Vol 1:

- Inefficient with his energy
- The bigger man was able to absorb his shots
- Ate too much
- Was winning until he lost
- Went up two weight classes
- Blew his load too early
- Too much touch butt in the park

Vol 2:

- Could have won if he hadn't panic wrestled
- Should have weathered the storm
- Nate was 2 shots away of being done
- Didn't prepare specifically for Nate
- Nate's level of energy would drop eventually
- Should have kept circling and taken some more smacks
- Lost balance due to fatigue

Not sure but a truly confident Diaz is pretty damned scary. It's not like he doesn't already have the skills. He'll be in shape. He's been sparring.

I think he'll be a nightmare come fight night.
another awesome opportunity for Diaz
to make a statement

Nate is ready trust me "I'm an athlete, a warrior, we should always be ready to fight everybody on our worst day,"
That's a cool quote. Sounds more like Tim Kennedy than a Diaz.

Back