Nate Diaz just proved he will be WW or LW champ if fights were 6 rounders

If Nate would have went for Knockout instead of taunting Leon, he would have probably had the KO. He proved though that no one would beat him in a 6 rounder fight. Its a shame that the UFC doesnt make fights 6 round fights. I find it bullshit.

Or to death, He is a human walking Zombie....he just keeps getting up or moving forward.

But what if someone comes out with 7 minute abs?
hqdefault.jpg

That makes sense. I think as others were saying that if a fight was no time limit and only a real ko or sub finished the fight the Nate would be dangerous versus just about anyone in the lw or ww division.
I agree, he's dangerous vs anyone. Even though he has holes in his games not everyone will be able to take advantage of it. Plus he's hard to put out and durable, he'll get his strikes off eventually in the fight.

If Nate would have went for Knockout instead of taunting Leon, he would have probably had the KO. He proved though that no one would beat him in a 6 rounder fight. Its a shame that the UFC doesnt make fights 6 round fights. I find it bullshit.

OMG you're in a dreamworld. Nate "I NEVER WON A CHAMPIONSHIP IN MY LIFE" Diaz will never win a championship. Nate has a fight IQ = 0 as can be seen in the last 55 seconds of the fight. You would figure after all these years in MMA Nate would've learned how to check a kick, NOT. The only Diaz that has ever accomplished anything is Nick Diaz.

Naw he didn’t.

Even if he won round 5 and he would have win a round six the guy still lost 4-2 LOL.

If a fighter can’t win under the set of rules he agreed to fight under than he should just shut up and accept his loss.

Period.

This is why everyone with a working brain thinks Diaz fans are retarded.

Aren't they just Conor haters that crossed over after the first fight?

I don't remember anyone giving a shit when he was losing to Joe Stevenson and Clay Guida back in the day.

He literally could've won in the 5th and instead threw it away.

And he only got a 5th round in the first place because the UFC threw him a bone as they knew he wouldn't win a 3 rounder.

Did I miss Edwards becoming the WW champ or something? Last I checked it was Usman who has superior cardio to Edwards.

Yeah, that worked great for Homer Simpson too in his boxing career.

Hes just a punching bag with cardio

Edwards looked recovered by the end of the 5th, who says Nate would have landed another one in the 6th.
Maybe title fights should be 10 rounders just to make sure.

Why do you think anything would have gone differently in an extra round? I love Nate, but he couldn’t finish Leon when he had him badly hurt; what makes you think he’d have any better luck after Leon had a minute-long rest period before a sixth round?

155 is too hard a cut at this point, and I don’t care how many rounds Usman is just better, for that matter I highly doubt he beats Colby.

Back